JESUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buddhism not a religion it is the truth

2 posters

Go down

Buddhism not a religion it is the truth Empty Buddhism not a religion it is the truth

Post by Admin Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:28 am

We have a Good reason to invite Buddish people,and want to discuss this in a good way.

We need to respeckt all relgion,we can not say only ouer are the truth? Some people believe in God,and Jesus.But did God send us more message in the bible.Are there something we dont really understand?

Are we clever enought to say,this is the only truth?

Are we to far from each other,can we not talk? I hope,if you are a Buddish,write serious and tell more,if you are from another relgion,let us ask.

Admin
Buddhism not a religion it is the truth of this world Self confidences Bhikkhus, the Thus Gone One endowed with these four self confidences acknowledges leadership in gatherings, roars the lion's roar and declares the Teaching. What four? To the one who acknowledges rightful enlightenment, these things are not enlightened: `

There is no recluse, brahmin, a god, Màra, Brahma or anyone in the world, who could refute, this rightfully.' Seeing there is no possibility for this, I abide peacefully without fear and with self confidence. To the one who acknowledges the destruction of desires, these desires are not destroyed, `

There is no recluse, brahmin, a god, Màra, Brahma or anyone in the world, who could refute, this rightfully.' Seeing there is no possibility for this, I abide peacefully without fear and with self confidence. They that pursue these things declared as obstructions are no obstructions[1], `

There is no recluse, brahmin, a god, Màra, Brahma or anyone in the world, who could refute, this rightfully.' Seeing there is no possibility for this, I abide peacefully without fear and with self confidence. The teaching for the ending of unpleasantness, when logically concluded does not lead to the rightful ending of unpleasantness. `

There is no recluse, brahmin, a god, Màra, Brahma or anyone in the world, who could refute, this rightfully.' Seeing there is no possibility for this I abide peacefully without fear and with self confidence. Bhikkhus, the Thus Gone One endowed with these four self confidences acknowledges leadership in gatherings, roars the lion's roar and declares the Teaching.

The various controversial points on which recluses and brahmins hang, Do not occur to the Thus Gone, confident of all controversies. He that sees penetratingly through the eye of the Teaching Upholds it, through compassion for all
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

Buddhism not a religion it is the truth Empty Lots of people seeking God. Which way do we go? (Part One)

Post by John Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:23 am

There are many people searching for God. I have much respect for people who live by Buddist beliefs. In the United States, I also greatly respect Native Americans (you may know them by the name "Indians" but they do not like that term) who worship the "Great Spirit." Can anyone argue that God is great? In the Holy Bible, John 4:24 says, "God is a spirit...." [KJV] For those who recognize that God exists, the big problem for us is, "How do we find God?"

I do agree that we need to respect all peoples' beliefs and speak not in hate or judgment, for only God is our judge. We need to recognize that all men and women are soil inside a pottery vessel, crafted by God, awaiting a seed. That seed is the truth. When discussing the path to God, we need to speak with respect, love, compassion, spirit and truth. As a Roman governor of Judea once said, "What is truth?"

Truth is real. Truth comes from God, not man. God gives revelations (to John on Patmos), dreams (to Pharaoh and Joseph), and visions (Saul on the road to Damascus). When Peter answered correctly that Jesus was the Christ, Jesus revealed to Peter, "Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven." [Matthew 16:17 KJV]

Guess what? It appears that only human beings don't know who Jesus truly is! Even demons recognized Jesus' divinity! Check out Mark 1:24, Luke 3:34, and Acts 19:15. But obviously, they don't worship Jesus!

A good lesson in humanity's spiritual blindness and the truth standing right before us is recorded in the book of John, the entire 9th chapter and chapter 10:1-18. Because I have pressing appointments, I ask you to read it, consider it, and pray about it. If you'd like, comment about it!

Until next time, God bless you through Jesus Christ! May the Holy Spirit of the Living God help and reveal the holy truth to you!
John
John

Number of posts : 14
Job/hobbies : Astronomy, Chess, Walks in God's creation
Humor : Good, Clean Jokes!
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down