JESUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silencing Christians

Go down

Silencing Christians Empty Silencing Christians

Post by Angelgirl Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:25 pm

This is what is happening here in the U.S.A. They are trying to silence the Christians and we will be silenced forever if people don`t stand up everywhere and fight for their rights of conscience and to believe. Here is a video to watch. God Bless you!
http://www.silencingchristians.com/video.aspx.
Just copy and paste in your browser and it is well worth watching although it could be a little frustrating as it will stop and start for a second or 2. It is about 28 minutes long so watch when you have time. May the Lord our Savior Bless and keep you. Bless our nations and intervene in this travesty. Persecution is everwhere people and it comes in all shapes and forms. The end times are truely here.
Angelgirl
Angelgirl

Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Retired/Disabled Medical Professional
Humor : A lttle dry
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Silencing Christians Empty Re: Silencing Christians

Post by Angelgirl Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:35 pm

Oh my...the link doesn`t work....I`m so sorry. I don`t know what else to do. Maybe if you manually type it in your browser it will work. If not, the sum of it is that Christians here in the U.S.A. are losing their free speech. They have gay parades and when Christians counteract and have a public assembly they get arrested. They are forcing children in public schools to read from the Koran and stage their own Jihads and forcing employers to hire and put up with homosexuality and transgenderism. All the while...silencing Christians.
Angelgirl
Angelgirl

Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Retired/Disabled Medical Professional
Humor : A lttle dry
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down