JESUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 2008 Write your testimonials..

4 posters

Go down

Welcome to 2008  Write your testimonials.. Empty Welcome to 2008 Write your testimonials..

Post by Admin Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:27 am

Welcome to 2008

Your year of Fulfilment

Psalm 102:13Thou shalt arise, [and] have mercy upon Zion: for the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come.

The set time for God to favour you in His deep love has come and God is making great unimaginably great favour abound towards you all through this year.

In 2007 you acheived so much in the realm of the spirit by the aid of the Holy Spirit of God.

This year you will see those acheivements come to pass
physically.

Last year as you fellowshiped and spoke and heard great words, words of prophesy and confessions they were recorded in the book of rememberance, this year you will see those great words fulffilled.

This year you will walk in prophesy

This year you will see great prophesies and vissions fulfilled

This year you will see the desires of your heart and your dreams come to pass.

whereas you were pleading in prayer last year in this year you will receive answers.

This year because the time is short

The ministry of the Spirit will dominate the workings of the flesh.

So walk after the spirit.

This year is your year of fulfillment.

say it to your self.

This is my year of fulfillment

Please let us hear your testimonies for they started coming up on January 1 2008

God bless you

Always remember

Jesus Loves You

"From frieds"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to 2008  Write your testimonials.. Empty But if it wasn't for God I would have

Post by Admin Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:39 pm

Well I am a 24 year old girl form West Virginia. Live with my 'rents and two cats.I have pretty much had a crazy life, some good some bad. Recently I have gone through some mental stuff that really got me into a hole. FIrst time it happened it didn't affect me. I was already in a job agency and going for my driver's license. But then in May I got worse. I started seeing a shrink who by the way was the biggest jerk I had ever met in his position. He only wanted money. Then I got hospitalized. I hated it but it helped. After all the drama, I started going to day treatment and saw another therapist, which now is the best person I have ever met. She is so understanding and really gets me. She finally diagnosed me with OCD. Which explained a lot. I was so happy. Then one day when I was at my worst I found church. I knew God but never really knew. They were the most loving and respectful people I had ever met. They help me see that my life wasn't over and I got a lot more to live for. But if it wasn't for God I would have never knew. He is the main reason I am alive and I am SO glad I am not alone. Not only did he give me life, but he gave me financial help nt to mention he made some on my dreams come true. My very own computer, DSL service, great gadgets I thought I'd never own and great people I meet on the net. I am SOOOOOOO blessed with what is happening to me. So I hope to share t all with you in some way. Thanks!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

Welcome to 2008  Write your testimonials.. Empty God's miracle!

Post by John Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:09 pm

On Monday, March 10, 2008, God did a miracle in my life! I was driving south on National Avenue, approaching Commercial Street with a green traffic light ahead of me. To my right, I noticed a blue car headed east that wasn't slowing down. I realized the lady was going to run a red light and pass in front of me. Just as she entered the intersection, she realized the signal was red; she slammed on her brakes, stopping right in front of me! I hit my brakes hard, squeeling the van's tires and I slid toward her car. At first, I was pointed at her front axle. But then I started sliding toward my right, headed straight for that woman's driver door! We both were screaming because if I hit her, she was going to die -- and because I'd had a green light, I was going too fast to stop! I cut the steering wheel to the left but continued to slide at her door! It was if someone was pushing my van in a specific direction to kill her! And then 2 angels pushed against my front bumper, slowing me to a stop just 2 inches away from her car! It was a miracle! Praise Jehovah God in the name of Jesus Christ! Hallelujah!!!

Later, I turned on the local Christian radio station, "The Wind FM." A song came on which was the theme of my mother's funeral: Going Home. Some 15-20 years ago, when my Mom was alive, God gave her a vivid dream of warning that I would be killed on Sunshine Street near Scenic because a white truck in front of me would stop abruptly and I would collide into the back end and slide underneath that truck. Mom didn't want me to go, but I had an exam that I couldn't miss; as I was about to leave the house, Mom begged me to be careful. I sensed her dream was a real warning, so I asked Mom to pray for me. In those days I was not a Christian, but she was. As I drove into Springfield from Marionville on Sunshine Street, I saw a white truck ahead of me driving slower than me; I was gaining. And we were approaching Scenic Street! That truck matched Mom's description of color and size! It was too real, too exact to be a mere coincidence, so I let off the gas and touched the brakes to slow my momentum, keeping my distance. Abruptly, that white truck came to a sudden halt! I locked up my brakes, sliding to a stop just 2 inches away from the back end of that truck! Because God warned my mother through a dream and she pleaded with me to use extreme caution, and I heeded their warning, I drove away without harm from what would have otherwise been a fatal crash!

And on Monday, God reminded me that He had protected me all those years ago, just as He had protected me today! For God loves His children and God is the same yesterday, today, and forever! Amen!
John
John

Number of posts : 14
Job/hobbies : Astronomy, Chess, Walks in God's creation
Humor : Good, Clean Jokes!
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Welcome to 2008  Write your testimonials.. Empty Just want to give a word of corage..

Post by Betty Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:54 pm

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you says the lord,thoughts of peace and not of evil,to give you a furture and a hope.Then you will call upon me and go and pray to me and I will listen to you.And you will seek me and find me ,when you search for me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29 11-13

Brother I know God has a good plan for you,and he will always guide you into his will.The good work he has started in you he will fullfill it.

God bless you

Betty
Betty
Betty

Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : Preacher,singer,evangelist
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-01-27

http://www.kc-jyderup.dk/

Back to top Go down

Welcome to 2008  Write your testimonials.. Empty Re: Welcome to 2008 Write your testimonials..

Post by Angelgirl Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:57 pm

One day years ago, it was a church day, I went to put gas in my car. My car wouldn`t start so, I had someone with jumper cables give me a jump. I went to the gas station to get gas and shut off my car. When I was done, I got in and my car wouldn`t start...again. I called again for a jumps and took my car to another gas station that worked on cars. They charged up the battery but when I got there to pick up my car, they told me my battery wouldn`t hold a charge and I had a dead cell. I had enough charge to get my car home. I shut it off and indeed, it wouldn`t start again. A Christian sister said, let`s stand on the promises of God. Matt 18:19 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. So...we went out, lifted the hood and laid hands on the battery and prayed. I got into my car and it started right up. It got me to church and a few, after church, wanted to come to my house and fellowship. Mind you, these people didn`t have a car, but this was all for the glory of God. After church, my car started right up, I loaded it up with people and we went to my house to continue church. We decided we wanted pizza. My car started right up again to go get the pizza, then once again to get people home. When I finally got home from my last trip, I shut off my car and tried to start it again. It wouldn`t start. It was finished...I was home for the night. The next day there was a knock at my door. It was a man I went to church with that wasn`t in church the night before, so, he had no idea what had befallen me. He proceeded to say, sister, the Lord told me you needed a car battery and I happened to have 2 extra so God told me to give one to you. Blessed be God. He does answer prayer. He wasn`t going to let me miss being in church and worshiping Him. He wasn`t going to let me miss the opportunity to fellowship with my brothers and sisters and continue praising His name. He is an AWESOME God I serve.
Angelgirl
Angelgirl

Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Retired/Disabled Medical Professional
Humor : A lttle dry
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Welcome to 2008  Write your testimonials.. Empty God supplies ALL our needs!

Post by John Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:59 pm

Yes, Angelgirl's testimonies reminded me of a time I didn't know if I had enough gasoline to return to town and get to church -- then I got stuck in the mud! I tried everything to get out, but it was no use. And the more I tried to get the car out of the mud, the more gas I used. With both gasoline and time running out, I finally stopped what I was doing, put the car in park, and prayed to the Lord. "God, I need out of this mud to get to church and do the service you called me to do. (I ran the sound system and tape ministry in those days.) And I don't have enough gas to get there now. God I need a miracle, in the name of Jesus!" I spoke it in faith. Then I gently put the car in drive, eased off the brake, and rolled right out of that mud puddle! I started praising God! As I drove toward my town and continued to praise the Lord, I watched my gas gauge eek up ever so slightly, just enough to get me to church! A miracle! Hallelujah!

A week or two later, my best friend said, "John! You'll never believe what just happened to me! I was way out of town, almost out of gas, when I got stuck in a mud puddle! Guess what God did for me?" Yes, his story was nearly identical to mine! And God did the same miracle for both of us! I just smiled, shrugged, and said, "Yes, I do believe!"

God loves his children. And God keeps his promises. God said, if we ask in unwaivering faith, He would meet our needs. And God does what He says!
John
John

Number of posts : 14
Job/hobbies : Astronomy, Chess, Walks in God's creation
Humor : Good, Clean Jokes!
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Welcome to 2008  Write your testimonials.. Empty Re: Welcome to 2008 Write your testimonials..

Post by Angelgirl Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:08 pm

Most recently, in December of 07, I was told that I had a mass in my breast that could be cancer. A long time ago, when I was at a service, this visiting evangelist tols all there, if you will raise your hands and praise God right now, and calim it, you will be delivered from ever getting cancer. I thought of this and here rested my hope. I have claimed this all thru the years. Then when I was told I had to have a biopsy, I became troubled. I didn`t want to. I put it off until after the first of the year. I prayed and told the Lord, if I go in for this biopsy Lord, it will be like...I don`t trust you and I do. He answered me and told me...GO! For my Glory. So I did. When I got there, the radiologist looked at the x-rays and ultrsound he had. Repeated 6-8 more x-rays and another ultrasound and looked at them. Then he said...you don`t need a biosy. Just come back for another x-ray in 6 months. By that time, I know that whatever they seen will be GONE! Praise God! I knew He wouldn`t let me down. I was scared and really didn`t want to have this done. Talk about Divine Intervention! Faith is the key people and lots of prayer too!
Angelgirl
Angelgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Betty Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:21 am

You know God is so Great, He makes thing which simes to be imposible in our eyes posible, He makes a way where simes to be no way for us. He is able. what we have to do is to put our trurst in him, and learn to praise him in all situation. let us share this PSAM 37:3-5 God bless u
Betty
Betty

Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : Preacher,singer,evangelist
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-01-27

http://www.kc-jyderup.dk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelgirl Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:38 pm

Very Happy Yes it is an AWESOME God we serve!!!
Angelgirl
Angelgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum