JESUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesus healed me eleven years ago.

Go down

Jesus healed me eleven years ago. Empty Jesus healed me eleven years ago.

Post by Admin Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:29 am

Thank you Jesus for see me through. He been right there when ever i call. He’s been my dearest friend. When ever i fall he lifts me up.

The greatest of all is receiving my healing 11 years ago after being in the hospital for 6months. I was an object of experiment for the young training doctors. My dad told me once that he visited me in the hospital and knew he was seeing me for the last time, i remember he kissed me and told me May God receive you and keep you safe.

But God was doing his own thing he was rebuilding me. I could not walk, eat, sleep, sit or stand for 10mins. I laid down for 5mins, stand for 5mins, sit for 5mins, squat for 5mins. I spoke like a kid. That was how i lived. The doctor had no idea what was wrong with me. They were only trying and waiting for me to die.

I grew so lean i was next to an AIDS patient.

Just one day, i was dozing off and i had a dream. In the dream a doctor i had never seen attending to me. In the dream he inserted an instrument in my ribs and pulled out some dirty liquid. After he told me am well and will go home soon. When i came to myself, I stood up for the first time in 6months went to the ladies myself, eat myself, took my bath myself,slept till my family came to visit and woke me up. I said Dad the doctor says I'll go home soon. It was a moment of joy, with tears rolling down the eyes of my family. I didn't know what was happening then , they witnessed it better.

Till date i’ve been as fit as a fiddle and growing beautiful each day, Halleluya.

My healing marvelled the doctors and the entire staff of the hospital.

When i thought i was dying, Jesus was in one of his miracle business.

The greastest healer the world has ever experience.

Help me sing,

Jesus lover of my soul, Jesus i'll never let you go. You taken me from the marine clay. You set my feet upon the rock now i know.
I love you. I need you. Though my world may fall, i'll never let you go. My Saviour, My closest friend. I will worship you until the very end.

I thank you once again for my life dear Lord Jesus. Draw me closer to you each day. I Salute You.

What are you going through. Is it sickness, frustration, rejection, name it. Jesus is the answer. Just take a look at where you are and where you've been, hasn't he always come through for you? Take it to Him in a prayer of faith and he’ll answer you.

Till now my sisters tease me with how i spoke when i was ill.

Jesus May you alone reign in this temple.
Amen.
Posted by Abena
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

Jesus healed me eleven years ago. Empty Know this Beautiful child of God

Post by Admin Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:30 am

How beautiful are the feet of them that bring good news.!! What a beautiful testimony from a beautiful young lady! The Good News Is that there is a Savior, Who is a Healer, Who is All we have need of. He is near those of a contrite spirit, of a broken and contrite heart.

When I think of the Goodness of the Lord and all that He has brought me through these many years – I am humbled to fall on my face to shed tears of Thankfulness upon His feet!

Know this Beautiful child of God …. we can render in thankfulness our Obedience. When we say “Yes” Lord – His smile shines as glory upon us.

May the Lord God Great Mighty Jehovah raise you up in the power of His Spirit to be a great witness for him! May you be blessed beyond your hopes and dreams as you serve Him! HIs Hand is heavy upon you and he will make your way known.

Rivers of Joy and Songs of Praise shall flow from you. Be Happy in Him.

Thank you for sharing your testimony!!!!
Posted by Maa
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jesus healed me eleven years ago. Empty Everything is possible for him who believes

Post by Admin Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:31 am

Amen Maa, am glad its a been a blessing to you. My prayer is for all who read this to have a break through in what ever they may be going through.

God bless you for such a wonderful prayer. I receive it in the name of Jesus.

Mark 9:23 Everything is possible for him who believes
Posted by Abena
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jesus healed me eleven years ago. Empty Re: Jesus healed me eleven years ago.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down