JESUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supernatural intervention from heaven

Go down

Supernatural intervention from heaven Empty Supernatural intervention from heaven

Post by Admin Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:04 pm

Could you use a supernatural intervention from heaven in some area of your life? The same miracles we see on the mission field are available for you on the main streets of America. Right where you live. God is no respecter of persons. It doesn't matter who you are, where you are from, the color of your skin or the clothes you wear. It makes no difference to Him. If you have a need, we have a God who hears and answers ours prayers.

The Bible teaches us that we are to bear one another's burdens. We can do this most effectively as we bring these burdens to the Lord in prayer. Please take a moment to fill in the requested information below and send us your prayer request.

Each request is prayed for by our staff in the United States and then sent to an actual Christ for all Nations crusade where I, the local pastors, and all the attendees stretch out their hands toward your needs, and agree in prayer that God will do a miracle in your life!

Let me know how I can pray for you, today!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down