JESUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How you save Afhgan boy Sayez PERVEZ

2 posters

Go down

How you save Afhgan boy Sayez PERVEZ Empty How you save Afhgan boy Sayez PERVEZ

Post by chriss_N1964 Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:37 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/sentenced-to-death-afghan-who-dared-to-read-about-womens-rights-775972.html
PLEASE CLICK TO LINK AND SEND ONE MESSAGE... Sign our e-petition at
www.independent.co.uk/petition

Dear my friends, please read carefully this article.. Afghan Fundementalist state will kill to one younger man for Sentenced to death: Afghan who dared to read about women's rights.Today i read to independent news and i wasnt beileve. i wanted to share with all you...
please send one MESSAGE TO CAMPAIGN of INDEPENDENT NEWSPAPER

Reuters

By Kim Sengupta
Thursday, 31 January 2008

A young man, a student of journalism, is sentenced to death by an Islamic court for downloading a report from the internet. The sentence is then upheld by the country's rulers. This is Afghanistan – not in Taliban times but six years after 'liberation' and under the democratic rule of the West's ally Hamid Karzai.

The fate of Sayed Pervez Kambaksh has led to domestic and international protests, and deepening concern about erosion of civil liberties in Afghanistan. He was accused of blasphemy after he downloaded a report from a Farsi website which stated that Muslim fundamentalists who claimed the Koran justified the oppression of women had misrepresented the views of the prophet Mohamed.

Mr Kambaksh, 23, distributed the tract to fellow students and teachers at Balkh University with the aim, he said, of provoking a debate on the matter. But a complaint was made against him and he was arrested, tried by religious judges without – say his friends and family – being allowed legal representation and sentenced to death.

The Independent is launching a campaign today to secure justice for Mr Kambaksh. The UN, human rights groups, journalists' organisations and Western diplomats have urged Mr Karzai's government to intervene and free him. But the Afghan Senate passed a motion yesterday confirming the death sentence.

The MP who proposed the ruling condemning Mr Kambaksh was Sibghatullah Mojaddedi, a key ally of Mr Karzai. The Senate also attacked the international community for putting pressure on the Afghan government and urged Mr Karzai not to be influenced by outside un-Islamic views.

The case of Mr Kambaksh, who also worked a s reporter for the Jahan-i-Naw (New World) newspaper, is seen in Afghanistan as yet another chapter in the escalation in the confrontation between Afghanistan and the West.

It comes in the wake of Mr Karzai accusing the British of actually worsening the situation in Helmand province by their actions and his subsequent blocking of the appointment of Lord Ashdown as the UN envoy and expelling a British and an Irish diplomat.

Demonstrations, organised by clerics, against the alleged foreign interference have been held in the northern city of Mazar-i-Sharif, where Mr Kambaksh was arrested. Aminuddin Muzafari, the first secretary of the houses of parliament, said: 'People should realise that as we are representatives of an Islamic country therefore we can never tolerate insults to reverences of Islamic religion.'

At a gathering in Takhar province, Maulavi Ghulam Rabbani Rahmani, the heads of the Ulema council, said: 'We want the government and the courts to execute the court verdict on Kambaksh as soon as possible.' In Parwan province, another senior cleric, Maulavi Muhammad Asif, said: 'This decision is for disrespecting the holy Koran and the government should enforce the decision before it came under more pressure from foreigners.'

UK officials say they are particularly concerned about such draconian action being taken against a journalist. The Foreign Office and Department for International Development has donated large sums to the training of media workers in the country. The Government funds the Institute for War and Peace Reporting (IWPR) in the Helmand capital, Lashkar Gar.

Mr Kambaksh's brother, Sayed Yaqub Ibrahimi, is also a journalist and has written articles for IWPR in which he accused senior public figures, including an MP, of atrocities, including murders. He said: 'Of course we are all very worried about my brother. What has happened to him is very unjust. He has not committed blasphemy and he was not even allowed to have a legal defence. and what took place was a secret trial.'

Qayoum Baabak, the editor of Jahan-i-Naw, said a senior prosecutor in Mazar-i-Sharif, Hafiz Khaliqyar, had warned journalists that they would be punished if they protested against the death sentence passed on Mr Kambaksh.

Jean MacKenzie, country director for IWPR, said: 'We feel very strongly that this is designed to put pressure on Pervez's brother, Yaqub, who has done some of the hardest-hitting pieces outlining abuses by some very powerful commanders.'

Rahimullah Samander, the president of the Afghan Independent Journalists' Association, said: 'This is unfair, this is illegal. He just printed a copy of something and looked at it and read it. How can we believe in this 'democracy' if we can't even read, we can't even study? We are asking Mr Karzai to quash the death sentence before it is too late.'

The circumstances surrounding the conviction of Mr Kambaksh are also being viewed as a further attempt to claw back the rights gained by women since the overthrow of the Taliban. The most prominent female MP, Malalai Joya, has been suspended after criticising her male colleagues.

Under the Afghan constitution, say legal experts, Mr Kambaksh has the right to appeal to the country's supreme court. Some senior clerics maintain, however, that since he has been convicted under religious laws, the supreme court should not bring secular interpretations to the case.

Mr Karzai has the right to intervene and pardon Mr Kambaksh. However, even if he is freed, it would be hard for the student to escape retribution in a country where fundamentalists and warlords are increasingly in the ascendancy.
chriss_N1964
chriss_N1964

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

How you save Afhgan boy Sayez PERVEZ Empty Sentenced to death...

Post by Admin Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:17 am

Friend
I have growing up in Norway,and this terrible thing,is just something we read about- "far away" Its dont feel som far,but we fell helpless when we read about it.And feel we can do anything.

Last day have I think alot,and I have experience of some power.Its to complicated to explane all.

One thing i have understand last year,when I read about Jesus.
"we have problem to accept Jesus."
But Jesus is not a "man" "Jesus",its much more and mean savior.. and if you translate it to your language,and comper the old bible,new testament and quran,you see and understand.We talk about same God.But people have problem to accept Jesus.People who accept Jeus,understand this person come with "forgiveness".

And when i read about article like :A young man, a student of journalism, is sentenced to death by an Islamic court for downloading a report from the internet. The sentence is then upheld by the country's rulers. This is Afghanistan – not in Taliban times but six years after "liberation" and under the democratic rule of the West's ally Hamid Karzai

I know this is Old thinking ppl.Also christian ppl.think like this if they believe the old testament.Ppl.who have accept Jesus,and will forgive,and accept other ppl ask for forgiveness will not judge like that.

This is terrible and all ppl you ask in West country.. I can talk from Denmark,Norway,Sweden,Finland,GB,Germany,France,Spain,Portugal...you name it..Will be against this terrible Judge like that.

If I can do something more,I will doit.First of all -send ppl to this website ( forum) and let them open the eyes!And tell mor ppl about it.

I hope in Jesus name,this young Boys not be killed.And this old thinking ppl soon will understand.

Today have i learn some Important..the value of one single Rose.You never believe it if I tell more.But give away a Rose with love,you harvest more and more love in the future.I have harvest 15 year,later.And I have problem to understand,and the tears come..

God Bless you and this Boys!

We wish them the best!

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

How you save Afhgan boy Sayez PERVEZ Empty thank you for comment

Post by chriss_N1964 Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:55 pm

Thank you for comment my friend,
when i read to this news about Afghan boy. i wasn't believe,i was knowing, Afghan Taliban seriat islam state is very bad for humanity. but i never can quest so terrible... also Turkis people sent many messages for this campania... but i dont think, Afghan Governement will chance decision....

and i never understand to one subject too... Quran is similar with the Bible.. a while read to Quran, you are thinking to very peaceful and tolerenca religion....
but during in muslum people,( i mean fundamentalist hevy muslum) you see,they are not tolerance even seculer normal muslums too...

Turkey is laic and secular state. and people %45 or %50 very modern laic and seculer, other %50 is hevy muslum... last 3 year, hevy muslum groups & Erdoan governement are attacking and pressing to intellectuel people.
i dont know,what we will do next years... but some things isnt going good in here too. very sistematic and very slowly one make conservation plann working to at people.

finally, i am not looking positive to future....

God bless
chriss_N1964
chriss_N1964

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

How you save Afhgan boy Sayez PERVEZ Empty :) one day maybe i will talk to my own govermen..

Post by Admin Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:31 am

One day .. but its something else: understnding.Why they have matematic,reading,writing,Chemi,relgion.. and all this in the school,but how about understanding.1 h every week with understanding,the student just talk and discuss: understanging,and find out how different we all understand.

About quran and bible.This is "just" the same book,and if you read you see old testament have bad thing.That is the reason ppl who believe in Jesus,( new testament)dont judge like this.Jesus is not only a name on a person its mean "savior".

But I am agree,its maybe to late to call this "muslim" curt and tell them : dont kill this boys.

But we cant give up! and if you know some more ppl who can read this..
show them ( i do the same)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

How you save Afhgan boy Sayez PERVEZ Empty Re: How you save Afhgan boy Sayez PERVEZ

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum