JESUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Use caution when you visit the internet.

2 posters

Go down

Use caution when you visit the internet. Empty Use caution when you visit the internet.

Post by John Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:03 am

Friends, I ran across what appears to be a website luring kids to hate their parents by lying to them about Jesus Christ, misquoting Luke 14:26 as an excuse to go behind the parents' backs, get credit cards or checks, and use them to make a "love offering" so the kids can get a "free" Playstation 3 from Jesus. These thieves have even claimed that Jesus is mad at their parents for not giving the kids a Playstation 3! But how would a six or eight year old child know the truth, especially if he had a recent argument and was disappointed not to get a toy? It's sick!

This website appears to be linked to a fictional church. Apparently, the guy who started this is someone who went to a Christian college and got repremanded. Now, he's pretending to be a Christian leader to mock Christians. His website is full of hate, even inventing fictional towns, people, and events! He tries to paint Christians in America as linked to hate groups as if it were a real, newsworthy story. As an American myself, let me say, "Don't you believe it!" The United States of America isn't perfect. But like so many other countries across God's planet Earth, there's a lot of good things going for the USA!

Please watch for websites that appear odd. There is an old saying, "Use a grain of salt." With all things, be discerning! Check your sources! Check Google or Yahoo maps. Research biographies and news stories. See if other websites match or disprove the one you are looking at. Make sure what is real or a lie. Is it real, or could it be some nut's demented fantasy to defame an innocent person, a thief's lair to steal your money, or even a person seeking to harm you or your children?

"6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: 7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: 9 Whom resist steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world." (1 Peter 5:6-9 KJV)

[Bold text inserted into 1 Peter 5:8 as a highlight.]
John
John

Number of posts : 14
Job/hobbies : Astronomy, Chess, Walks in God's creation
Humor : Good, Clean Jokes!
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Use caution when you visit the internet. Empty I have write again on this forum...

Post by Admin Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:49 am

But let us watching it..

I think this people dont care and its a marketing tools for some one..

God bless you all

Sigve
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum