JESUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you going down a wrong road?

Go down

Are you going down a wrong road? Empty Are you going down a wrong road?

Post by Angelgirl Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:57 pm

Dead End?========== The car was rammed tight into a V-shaped concrete median. I passed by the car for several days. The front end was crushedagainst concrete and the car appeared to be wedged in so tightthat a wrecker would be challenged extricating it from the wall. The car stared back at me as if trying to tell me something. "Why didn't the owner come and move it?" I thought. Then it hit me, A MountainWings Moment.

So many lives are like this car. It told a story. I turned around, parked my car, and got out to take pictures.I knew that you needed to see this car and its predicament. The median had bales of straw guarding the entrance; obviouslythe construction crew was to use the straw to cover the dirt forthe grass to grow. The middle was mud, yet this car had traveled well over ahundred feet to get wedged in, stranded, damaged, and unable toback out. People gawked and wondered why. Are you traveling down such a road now? Something or someone warned you at the beginning not to go downthis road.

You broke past the warnings and went on anyway. The dirt and mud didn't bother you; you were still rolling,traveling on your own road, feeling fine, maybe even excited. Sometimes when we crash through the warnings we don't realize itis a dead end. We can't see there is disaster, not deliverancewaiting at the end. If you are traveling on the wrong road in life, there is stilltime to back up and turn around, before you get so stuck,before you can't move. Look at the pictures that I took, and make sure you aren't on adead end road. A picture is worth a thousand words.To view the pictures, click below:

http://www.mountainwings.com/past/3070.htm
Angelgirl
Angelgirl

Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Retired/Disabled Medical Professional
Humor : A lttle dry
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Are you going down a wrong road? Empty Re: Are you going down a wrong road?

Post by Angelgirl Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:58 pm

LOL ....this link works!
Angelgirl
Angelgirl

Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Retired/Disabled Medical Professional
Humor : A lttle dry
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum