JESUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RWANDA

Go down

RWANDA Empty RWANDA

Post by Admin Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:08 pm

@Sigve
If u wanna help u can take time and finish this topic u oponed here. We don't have to join u're site. Back to u're stories how does it feel to be used by Ugandan lady? it hurts ain't it??? Dats how we feel when every Sunday most Rwandaise parents washed their kids dressed em up in white and took em to church so they can listen to u white people talking about Jesus this Jesus that. When Interahamwe started killing them guess where the first place they run 2 to CHURCH thinking that JESUS gonna save em... And guess who gave em out to be killed? People like u...
What bout the Miss Africa u driving around!!! R u fucking her? I bet u R tappin that ass... If she is good as u said why can't she drive herself... White boy she is using you dawg. What about the Rwandaise lady u live with don't she tell u in Rwandaise culture u don't give and tell.. we call it (GUCYURIRA)u ask her that... And who give damn who u giving money or rides.. U didn't say u're helping any men u just helping women so u can get a piece of ass.. we know u white boys, u love Rwandaise women
PS:Seriously, 98% Rwandans don't give a damn about Jesus.. Go to Rwanda pick one or 2 kids and pay their school fees or just feed em man then preach about Jesus... We wanna eat man we don't wanna hear that bullshit bout Jesus.. Wat bout Mohamed, Johova, Budha and what happen to NYABINGI

Peace out
Posted by INKOTANYI
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

RWANDA Empty INKOTANYI ( this is the name of the figthers I think)

Post by Admin Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:09 pm

INKOTANYI ( this is the name of the figthers I think)
I think now you are to harm..you only see the bad thing,and you want to punish "the withe man".I can understand you..but if you want to use a "teory" about: "what about the Miss Africa u driving around!!! R u fucking her?" You are totally far away,and not serius! Who and when I fuck or not is my own business.

But in this case, I told this cause i have meet this people behind this "competition".They have a big contest every year.. many people have work hard for this contest,cause they collect money to send back to Africa.

I have no control, over how they use this money,but this people need to fellow strong roules.So long ,have I never heard any thing wrong,and many people watching this.

This girls get a oportunities to stand front of more than 10 000 people,and the TV -radio,and tell about the situation in Africa,and how they want to help.And we talk about many million dollar they give to AIDS/ hiv project..every year.
So i think its a good case?

About:
Back to u're stories how does it feel to be used by Ugandan lady? it hurts ain't it???
Yes,its hurts.. but I have the oportunities,just close the chapter,and move forward,with one more experience.But I will never blame the "black" people.This is just a person for me.. doesent matter about the skincolor.

Kids:
Go to Rwanda pick one or 2 kids and pay their school fees or just feed them.
This is maybe more difficult for me.. what will you say if i just droppet down there and looking for 2 kids? If i have a oportunities,i will doit!
But in another way.. Today ”all” my salery go to 3 Rwanda kids,2 live here the other one go to Univesity in Rwanda.This kids and the mother run away from the war!

I will never count that,cause I share it together with my wife.How much more i can do for people in Rwanda .. I dont know.I have alltime want to help people,and have use a lot of time on differnet project.. but people like you are wery hurry to abuse and critisize it.. if it like this,I understand why many people give up,and dont want to help.
You know there are other people around who will be more satified than your people..

About jesus.topdiscussion.. You know.. if you read a litle bit :"Wat bout Mohamed, Johova, Budha"

The first I have learn.. all this relgion have 2 different side.One is the good one,for people who searching for peace and can find it..in the Bible,Quran..and i can`t see anything wrong with that.. the other side is people who misuse the relgion to get power,force people to kill each others.. do it in the name of God.. or Allah..THATS IT TOTALLY WRONG!
I am not clever,but I have understand that .. this is the wrong side.And I am agree with you,when people missuse it,but dont blame me cause "my" people have killed your people..
Cause,you know.. I have never had any interesting of weapon.I have never killed anything( sorry,i have fishing),I have raise my kids to never hurt anybody.Try to make peace..

And also you,will maybe get a better life if you understand how many people from my area who really want to help.. how many million of million we have collect and send to africa.
One way is to discussion,talk and tell like you.And we need to be patience and if we use different ways,like my forum.. all this small and big message can gain your people.
How many people who have come from Rwanda,Uganda( africa) to "all" contry.. but to Norway,Denmark,Sweden.. this country I know.This is "your" people.. we have wish them welcome,give them help from a-z.. ask how many of this people who have been missused in my area.."nobody".. they come here,and have same right like a white person.

So I am really sad when I read this.. we can discuss.. but why do you blame me cause many kids have been killed?
And did you count how many people who get help in my area.. when Hutu and Tutsi fight. some of this people live in peace here in Denmark.I know people from both side..and they can sitting togheter and talk normally..

Let us now look forward.. maybe I one day want to visite Rwanda.. or you Norway or Denmark.You are always welcome,and nobody will look at you like a "black" man.
I hope you can tell me the same?

”GUCYURIRA”,when I ask here she translate it lilke "bad past" reminding some bad thing.. its that right?
Maybe this”GUCYURIRA”, is the key,dot use this if you shall try to make peace.

"PS:Seriously, 98% Rwandans don't give a damn about Jesus"
Seriusly I cant prove anything abut that,cause.. one thing are what people say and the other thing what, people think..But you can not blame "Jesus" cause people have been killed?
Jesus its a "icon" we use to explane and try to tell people try to forgive,try to make peace..
I have open the forum cause i want to disucss this..."open people eyes". And I also invite you to write what you want,and many more people in my area have read it than now.. just me and you.
My wife want to know .. are you Hutu or Tutsi? Just in case.. you are always welcome anyway..
Thank you for the attension.
Sincerley
Sigve
Posted by Sigve
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RWANDA Empty You asked where was Jesus

Post by Admin Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:54 am

@Inkotanyi: You asked where was Jesus in 1959, 1969, 1970, 1994 when your people were being killed?, let me ask you one thing: where was Jesus when you survived? and don't tell me it's chance! You also says that 98% Rwandans don't care about Jesus... I don't know where you find that, but at my last update there was a powerful revival in Rwanda and here are some statistics (Roman Catholic 56.5%, Protestant 26%, Adventist 11.1%, Muslim 4.6%, indigenous beliefs 0.1%,).And it makes sense, after the genocide many people are turning to God to find the refuge, for He is the only refuge.
@Menelas: it's really good to have ambition, and to look forward instead of focusing on the past, however it's a lack of wisdom (no offence) to say that the past ne nous avance a rien! People learn from their mistakes!
Qq'un a dit "Un peuple qui oublie son passé se condamne à le revivre." et je pense que c'est vrai.

Posted by Princess
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RWANDA Empty Re: RWANDA

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum