JESUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URGENT HELP! PLEASE I AM DESPERATE!!!

Go down

URGENT HELP!    PLEASE I AM DESPERATE!!! Empty URGENT HELP! PLEASE I AM DESPERATE!!!

Post by Admin Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:39 pm

I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON THIS SITUATION!

MY BOTHER JUST ARRIVED FROM ANOTHER STATE AND IS STAYING IN MY HOUSE(THE HOUSE JESUS GAVE ME)HE'S BEEN THERE SINCE TUES.

HE STAYS IN MY 4 YR. OLD SONS ROOM,SINCE HE ARRIVED HIS 2 GIRLS WERE WITH HIM 3 AND 6YRS. HE HAS BEEN SEPARATED FROM THE GIRLS MOTHER FOR 2YRS. AND YESTERDAY THEY TALKED AND GOT BACK TOGETHER AND SHE CAME TO STAY AT MY HOME WITH A SON OF HER OWN 9YR.OLD. THEY SLEPT TOGETHER LAST NIGHT

MY WORRIE IS THAT THEY ARE NOT MARRIED! I KNOW IT IS FORNICATION BUT I FEEL UNCONFORTABLE WITH THIS (I'D WISH THEY GOT MARRIED)BECAUSE I KNOW IT'S A SIN AND THEY ARE IN MY HOUSE, MY BROTHER IS TRYING TO SERVE GOD HE STARTED 2MO. AGO BUT HE STILL CURSES A WHOLE LOT AND I DON'T LIKE THAT NOT IN MY HOME AND I ALWAYS HAVE TO BE TELLING HIM DON;T SAY BAD WORDS!

WILL THE HOLY SPIRIT LEAVE FROM MY HOME WITH ALL THIS CURSING?

WILL A BAD SPIRIT STAY? AM I GUILTY BEFORE GOD FOR PERMITING THIS SIN OF FORNICATION IN MY HOME? WHAT DO I DO? I WANT TO BE OBEDIENT TO GOD AND ALWAYS WANT TO BE UNDER HIS BLESSINGS AND GUIDANCE? I KNOW MY BOTHER DON;T HAVE NOWHERE TO GO? PLUS I DON'T WANT TO BE MEAN TO HIM I WANT TO SHOW LOVE OF GOD? PLEASE HELP ME WITH YOUR RESPONSE PLEASE I AM DESPERATE!!!
Posted by susy
I NEED YOUR ADVICE ON THIS SITUATION!

MY BOTHER JUST ARRIVED FROM ANOTHER STATE AND IS STAYING IN MY HOUSE(THE HOUSE JESUS GAVE ME)HE'S BEEN THERE SINCE TUES. HE STAYS IN MY 4 YR. OLD SONS ROOM,SINCE HE ARRIVED HIS 2 GIRLS WERE WITH HIM 3 AND 6YRS.

HE HAS BEEN SEPARATED FROM THE GIRLS MOTHER FOR 2YRS. AND YESTERDAY THEY TALKED AND GOT BACK TOGETHER AND SHE CAME TO STAY AT MY HOME WITH A SON OF HER OWN 9YR.OLD. THEY SLEPT TOGETHER LAST NIGHT MY WORRIE IS THAT THEY ARE NOT MARRIED!

I KNOW IT IS FORNICATION BUT I FEEL UNCONFORTABLE WITH THIS (I'D WISH THEY GOT MARRIED)BECAUSE I KNOW IT'S A SIN AND THEY ARE IN MY HOUSE, MY BROTHER IS TRYING TO SERVE GOD HE STARTED 2MO. AGO BUT HE STILL CURSES A WHOLE LOT AND I DON'T LIKE THAT NOT IN MY HOME AND I ALWAYS HAVE TO BE TELLING HIM DON;T SAY BAD WORDS! WILL THE HOLY SPIRIT LEAVE FROM MY HOME WITH ALL THIS CURSING? WILL A BAD SPIRIT STAY? AM I GUILTY BEFORE GOD FOR PERMITING THIS SIN OF FORNICATION IN MY HOME? WHAT DO I DO? I WANT TO BE OBEDIENT TO GOD AND ALWAYS WANT TO BE UNDER HIS BLESSINGS AND GUIDANCE? I KNOW MY BOTHER DON;T HAVE NOWHERE TO GO? PLUS I DON'T WANT TO BE MEAN TO HIM I WANT TO SHOW LOVE OF GOD?

PLEASE HELP ME WITH YOUR RESPONSE PLEASE I AM DESPERATE!!!

Susy...you have been put in a really difficul;t situation...you have to tell your brother how its making you feel.

They must respect you and while in your house they should NOT be sleeping together if they aren't married.
It is not your sin....but you must make it clear what they are doing is upsetting you!

My brother tried to do the same thing years ago he wanted to bring a girlfrined into my home...I would not allow it.

Its good that the relationship is reconciled, particularly because there are children involved.
If your brother wants to serve the Lord is he willing to get married?
Susy....don't let people behave in your home in a manner which makes you feel uncomfortable.
If you have set a standard for yourself....then people entering your home should respect it and uphold it.

From admin:

First of all,we shall not make more problem if people "sin"

We need to adwise them istead of judge them.
We can help,we can be good christian and adwise them.If this people dont harm you physically,economy..
This 2 people have 2 kids togheter..

You dont sin!

Continue to do what you mean is right.This people need adwise from you,cause you are the light of the world and salt of the world.God want to use you so they can make their marriage right.

God bless you as the holy spirit will guide you and may the peace of the lord be in hearth.

Admin Reply if you have a good adwise:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

URGENT HELP!    PLEASE I AM DESPERATE!!! Empty Holy Spirit will never leave you

Post by Admin Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:37 pm

Holy Spirit will never leave you. You choose to leave Him when you sin. However... let your brother know that Your House is a house of a Christian person, so therefore He should abide according to your beliefs..

Posted by Javier
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

URGENT HELP!    PLEASE I AM DESPERATE!!! Empty you come from Mexico

Post by Admin Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:26 am

Some comment more:

Susy
tell ur brother islam is a true religion and if he don't obey Allah order's then he will go hell.
FORNICATION its a sin in Islam, should be punished for doing it.

God bless you and guide you Susy - I pray God will give you the right words to say to your brother .....words that will cause he to think and behave in th eright manner....not words that would offend and cause a rift.
It's possible to be firm and loving and get your point across without sounding judgemental.....only God is the judge..........
Please don't be unhappy or uncomfortable in your own home....that's not what God would want for you.......
Neither should you feel guilty.........pray for the Holy Spirit to guide you through this....you'll be fine.......

Posted by jax

HI
I see you come from Mexico,and you have a free choice to find your relgion.Nobody who force you.

You have choice Christianity,like me.

You believe Jesus,and God.Many people have choice this cause,Jesus is "forgivness",he want peace,he want people who give poor people help,people who have sin ..adwise.

We shall forgive,adwise people in a good way.Never judge them.. only God can Judge,and when you have a good comunication to him,he undersatand you.

This people have 2 kid,and the sin is not go get kids.But they are not married yet.I am sure this people wish the best for the life,but they have do a mistake.Forgive,adwise and tell there are hope..never to late.

Continue to develope your christianity and your relation to God.

This 2 kids need you and your adwise,and i am sure Jesus will fellow you and give you wisdom to do the right thing now..
God bless you

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

URGENT HELP!    PLEASE I AM DESPERATE!!! Empty Re: URGENT HELP! PLEASE I AM DESPERATE!!!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum