JESUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can the naked eyes see GOD?

Go down

can the naked eyes see GOD? Empty can the naked eyes see GOD?

Post by Admin Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:03 am

can the naked eyes see GOD?

We feel this was a good topic - we copy from another forum and hope we can discuss it.
-------------------------------------

can man eyes see God Almighty?

Hannat

i think if the lord wants you to see him you will, not that we can see him throug our own abilities...

Richard

HAN..MY GOD ALMIGHTY IS HOLY..
NOT EVEN ANY PROPHET HAVE SEEN HIM BECAUSE HIS TOO HOLY.
EVEN WHEN HE CALLED MOSES..HE TOLD MOSES , DO NOT COME ANY CLOSER BECAUSE THE PLACE YOU ARE STANDING IS HOLY.
AND HE HID HIS FACE FROM MOSES.

miriam

HAN..JESUS IS THE IMAGE OF INVISABLE GOD.
AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION..I CAN'T SEE MY GOD WITH MY TWO NAKED EYES..BUT I CAN SEE HIM THROUGHT HIS SON JESUS CHRIST..JESUS SAID I'M IN THE FATHER AND FATHER IS IN ME.
AND I SEE GOD THROUGTH HIS CREATION..
I CAN SEE GOD THROUGHT YOU..BECAUSE HE CREATED YOU IN HIS OWN IMGE.
Posted by miriam
HAN..JESUS IS THE IMAGE OF INVISABLE GOD.
AND TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION..I CAN'T SEE MY GOD WITH MY TWO NAKED EYES..BUT I CAN SEE HIM THROUGHT HIS SON JESUS CHRIST..JESUS SAID I'M IN THE FATHER AND FATHER IS IN ME.
AND I SEE GOD THROUGTH HIS CREATION..
I CAN SEE GOD THROUGHT YOU..BECAUSE HE CREATED YOU IN HIS OWN IMGE.

No man have seen God face you know that han stop trying to trap persons. Excellent points Miriam.

crystal

Jan 27, 2008
5:27 AM

Miriam you are spot on my sister........Jesus tells us the FACT in the Bible.....praise God for educating Han in this I pray she takes this on board!!!

jax

God cannot look upon sin and we as humans are in no way perfect. That is another reason Jesus came. Not only to bear our sins on the cross, defeat satan and take the keay to death and hell in His ressurection, but to show us the way to walk. There is NO MAN that is ever totally free from sin for it is in our nature.

Barb

is Jesus Christ God? who have seen him before.if anyone has seen Jesus then it means he has seen God

should the father,the son and the holy spirit be one.then it means Jesus is Lord. am i right miriam.if not then convice me

Hannat

Jan 28, 2008
10:49 AM

HAN I'M SURE YOU WILL FINE GOD..IF YOU WILL SEEK HIM WITH ALL YOUR HEART.
THE WORD OF GOD SAID..SEEK ME AND YOU WILL FINE ME.
KNOCK THE AND DOOR SHELL BE OPEN UNTO YOU.
Posted by miriam

Jan 28, 2008
2:30 PM

HAN ...I THINK I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION ALREADY..
BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO ADMIT THAT..
should the father,the son and the holy spiritbe one.then it means Jesus is Lord.
am i right miriam.if ot hen convice me.
HAN I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO YOU..BUT YOU HAVE ALREADY CONVICE YOUR SELF THAT :JESUS IS LORD.
FATHER,SON THE HOLYSPIRIT..THEY ARE THREE IN ONE.
Posted by miriam

Knowing God’s Ways

Moses said: “I beseech thee, shew me thy glory” (Exodus 33:18).

How did God respond?

"And the LORD descended in the cloud, and stood with him there, and proclaimed the name of the LORD. And the Lord passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, longsuffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will be no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the father upon the children, and upon the children’s children, unto the third and fourth generation." (Exodus 34:5-7)

From the passage above we see:

1. God revealed His person.
2. God revealed His divine attributes (who He is).
3. The glory of God equals the presence of God equals the person of God.
It is God’s presence that transforms our hearts. We come to know His ways as we spend time in His presence.

In Psalm 103:7,we read that God “made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.”

Moses knew the ways of God, while Israel knew His acts.

1. God only reveals His ways to those who know Him.
2. Moses was transformed to know God’s ways. His ways are connected to His person/glory/presence. Those who know His ways will never walk away.
3. God’s acts are connected to His power. Those who only know His acts may walk away.
God says in Isaiah 55:8-9: “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.”

To know God’s ways is to know God. Moses was allowed to know God, and knowing God reveals His ways. The ways of God are not revealed to those who do not know Him.

Let’s look again at Moses’s story in Exodus. He says to the Lord: “Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people. And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest. And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence” (Exodus 33:13-15).

We see here:

1. Now God promises His presence.
2. Knowing Him is knowing His ways, His presence, and His attributes.
3. Once we know His presence and His glory, we will lose sight of ourselves.
God’s glory is not manifested in the physical body. The glory is not felt or experienced in the fleshly realms, but only in the heart, in the spirit of a person. What we feel is God’s power. The glory cannot be felt or described, only known. Moses did not simply want to feel God; he wanted to know Him.

Do you want to know the Lord today in the power of His might? You can! All you have to do is call upon the name of Jesus. As you walk in fellowship with the Lord, He will reveal Himself to you. Never seek God’s gifts always seek His presence. Don’t seek to be anointed. Seek the anointed One.
Posted by miriam
Knowing God’s Ways

Moses said: “I beseech thee, shew me thy glory” (Exodus 33:18).

How did God respond?

:-)
Posted by jax
:-)

powerful.
he is our abiding presence.
Posted by miriam

Hey Hannat ,

can we see God Almighty with our naked eyes ? YESSSSSSSS

God Almighty Jesus Christ took a human form so that we can see Him , talk to Him face to face & love Him.

How can i worship a far away God who lives in heaven ??? i don't & i can't.But I worship Jesus bec He came here on earth & ppl were able to see Him , talk to Him & also bec He is next to me.He said that He is with us from now & unto the end of the days.

i was far from Jesus but once i decided to be back to Him i'm sure i'm accepted.

I asked Jesus once to tell me if He accepts me as His daughter or not.He sent for me Virgin Mary in a dream twice as a sign of acceptance.

I had exams & told Him " Jesus i'm shaking out of fear "..I saw a dream that i'm surrounded with fog & i'm so afraid but suddenly Jesus pic appeared in the mist & it emitted great light & the fog is all gone.

& so on.

when any Christian prays , he/she gets answered in a way or another.

There r people who saw Jesus recently ? YES.I'll give u names of Saints & even a muslim who saw Jesus :

the mother of the poor who is a great saint saw Jesus twice.

Saint Bishoy saw Jesus face to face twice

mother Erine saw Jesus

Muslims who saw Jesus :

Nahed , a fanatic muslim who converted to Christianity after SEEing Jesus.

Ahmed , an ex-fanatic muslim who was in a terroristic group & now he is christian...

"the father,the son and the holy spirit be one" yes they r one.They r 3 Characteristics of the one God...I'll post the explanation to u.
Posted by SNoW
Hey Hannat ,

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

can the naked eyes see GOD? Empty The Father , the Son & the Holy Spirit r 3 characteristics o

Post by Admin Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:03 am

The Father , the Son & the Holy Spirit r 3 characteristics of the one God.

The Father is the characteristic of existance.

The Son is the characteristic of Mind.

The Holy Spirit the characteristic of Life.

The 3 characteristics form the one God.They are all present at the same moment.No one of them existed before the other.There was no time when God was mindless.There was no time when God was not existing.There was no time when God was not living.If u take away 1 of these characteristics then u will be cancelling God.If u take away the characteristic of existance & said that God has a mind & a life , how can He exist then ??? If u take away the Mind & said God was living & existing but mindless , then simply that won't be a God ?.If u said God was existing & thinking yet lifless till He created a life for Himself , that would be like saying that God was dead till He created a life ?
So any removal of any1 of these characteristics God won't be complete for u.

The three characteristics are inseprable.U can't refer to one & say that's the Father & to another to say that's the Son & to the other to say that's the Holy Spirit.No.The three r inside one another.The three r equal to one another.They r not 3 gods but rather 3 characteristics that r inseprable & that r altogether a one God with 3 characteristics.

The three characteristics can talk to one another like when the Father said : " thou art my Son , today I've begotten thee ".Also like Jesus when He addressed the Father saying " glorify ur Son ".

it's like when a person addresses his soul or addresses his mind or body , does this mean he can separate them ?? still the three form the oneself of human.But still there is a difference between this example & the Father , Son & Holy Spirit.After death the soul gets separated from the body but the Father , Son & Holy Spirit r inseprable.

Christ said : " I'm in the Father & the Father is in me " which means they r inseprable.

Also it's said about the Holy Spirit being in Jesus : " In the beginning was the word ( Jesus)..In Him was life & life was the light of men ".So in Him is the Holy Spirit.

The Son & the Father are equal : " I am one with the Father"

Also the Holy Spirit is equal to both : " three bears witness in heaven , the Father , the Son & the Holy Spirit and the three are one."
Posted by SNoW
The Father , the Son & the Holy Spirit r 3 characteristics of the one God.

The Father is the characteristic of existance.

The Son is the characteristic of Mind.

The Holy Spirit the characteristic of Life.

The 3 characteristics form the one God.They are all present at the same moment.No one of them existed before the other.There was no time when God was mindless.There was no time when God was not existing.There was no time when God was not living.If u take away 1 of these characteristics then u will be cancelling God.If u take away the characteristic of existance & said that God has a mind & a life , how can He exist then ??? If u take away the Mind & said God was living & existing but mindless , then simply that won't be a God ?.If u said God was existing & thinking yet lifless till He created a life for Himself , that would be like saying that God was dead till He created a life ?
So any removal of any1 of these characteristics God won't be complete for u.

The three characteristics are inseprable.U can't refer to one & say that's the Father & to another to say that's the Son & to the other to say that's the Holy Spirit.No.The three r inside one another.The three r equal to one another.They r not 3 gods but rather 3 characteristics that r inseprable & that r altogether a one God with 3 characteristics.

The three characteristics can talk to one another like when the Father said : " thou art my Son , today I've begotten thee ".Also like Jesus when He addressed the Father saying " glorify ur Son ".

it's like when a person addresses his soul or addresses his mind or body , does this mean he can separate them ?? still the three form the oneself of human.But still there is a difference between this example & the Father , Son & Holy Spirit.After death the soul gets separated from the body but the Father , Son & Holy Spirit r inseprable.

Christ said : " I'm in the Father & the Father is in me " which means they r inseprable.

Also it's said about the Holy Spirit being in Jesus : " In the beginning was the word ( Jesus)..In Him was life & life was the light of men ".So in Him is the Holy Spirit.

The Son & the Father are equal : " I am one with the Father"

Who is Jesus Christ ??

The Son is the Mind/ the Word of God.

Jesus is the Son.

The Son with all His deity hid within a body that He took from Virgin Mary.

It's written that no one can ever see God & live.

It's written that Jesus is the image of the invisible God as Jesus concealed His Deity within a human body that we can see bec no one can see Jesus in His Deity & live.

The Son with all His Deity took a body form but still that body couldn't limit Him for God is unlimited.Jesus was on earth seen by everyone & still He filled every where else with His invisible Diety.

Still He wasn't separated from the Father when He was on earth as He said it clearly : " I'm in the Father & the Father is in Me."

He also said that who had seen Him had seen the Father for the Son & Father r in one another.

* Can God die ???

Jesus Diety didn't die on the cross.His body died on the cross but His nature of Deity didn't die for God can never die.This undying nature of Jesus revived His body & resurrected it.

*Can God suffer ??

It's also Jesus human nature that suffered.

In the same manner Christ said : " the Father is greater than Me " --Jesus was referring to His human nature that is weak & exposed to hunger , pain , suffering , thirst & even to death.But when Christ was refering to His Deity He said : " I and my Father r one ".

From a book that sums up all the early Christians correct beliefs before sectarianism ever appeared at a time when there was one Christ & one Christianity before the devil's attempts to illude christians by dividing them.

The book's name is " read & understand Christian beliefs : questions about Trinity & incarnation of God "
Posted by SNoW
Who is Jesus Christ ??

The Son is the Mind/ the Word of God.

Jesus is the Son.

The Son with all His deity hid within a body that He took from Virgin Mary.

It's written that no one can ever see God & live.

It's written that Jesus is the image of the invisible God as Jesus concealed His Deity within a human body that we can see bec no one can see Jesus in His Deity & live.

The Son with all His Deity took a body form but still that body couldn't limit Him for God is unlimited.Jesus was on earth seen by everyone & still He filled every where else with His invisible Diety.

Still He wasn't separated from the Father when He was on earth as He said it clearly : " I'm in the Father & the Father is in Me."

He also said that who had seen Him had seen the Father for the Son & Father r in one another.

* Can God die ???

Jesus Diety didn't die on the cross.His body died on the cross but His nature of Deity didn't die for God can never die.This undying nature of Jesus revived His body & resurrected it.

*Can God suffer ??

It's also Jesus human nature that suffered.

In the same manner Christ said : " the Father is greater than Me " --Jesus was referring to His human nature that is weak & exposed to hunger , pain , suffering , thirst & even to death.But when Christ was refering to His Deity He said : " I and my Father r one ".

From a book that sums up all the early Christians correct beliefs before sectarianism ever appeared at a time when there was one Christ & one Christianity before the devil's attempts to illude christians by dividing them.

The book's name is " read & understand Christian beliefs : questions about Trinity & incarnation of God "

Can u Hannat see Jesus God Almighty with ur own eyes ??? believe it or not , yes u can.Jesus loves muslims as well as christians.He wants to save u & He tries to talk to u.If u asked Him to reveal Himself to u , He will do it if u sincerely want to know Him.

if u have any questions u can ask.
Posted by SNoW

Snow, can youtell me "how many God do you know and serve"
one, two or three. tell me
Posted by Hannat
_____
I worship one God.Did u read what i posted above ???
That one God is existing , thinking & living..

Yes it's a pic for Jesus Christ.
Posted by SNoW
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum