JESUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have gays a place with God?

+3
John
ronny
catcherpriest
7 posters

Go down

Have gays a place with God? Empty Have gays a place with God?

Post by catcherpriest Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:05 pm

For some gays are a mistake of the nature. Is it true? For someone they are just poor sinners... But I jus said...for someone... but God does He think that all gays are so sinners?
Your new friend... a gay brother!

catcherpriest

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-02-13

Back to top Go down

Have gays a place with God? Empty all are sinners

Post by ronny Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:52 pm

First of all my opioun is that their was no mistake of nature but SIN.your first question is if all gays are a mistake of nature?THEY ARE NOT ANY MISTAKE AT ALL BUT SINNERS WHO STILL CAN BE SAVE.IF WE CONFESS OUR SINS HE IS FAITHFUL AND JUST TO FORGIVE US AND CLEANSE US FROM ALL, A-L-L UNRIGHEOUSNESS. AT CREATION GOD MADE MAN AND WOMAN WHICH IS ADAM AND EVE.And down through the ages it remained the same up until NOW.what had happen sin as enter this world causing a counterfeit to all of God plans for humanity but we as Christian need not be fool we need to trust God and let him direct the path.We are all sinners every single human been on this earth every single one of us their isn't some gay and not another but all of us STRAIGH OR BEND ,CHRISTIAN OR NON CHRISTIAN WE ARE ALL SINNERS.Yes all gay are sinners if you could read leviticus ch18:22-30 you will see what im talking about.the Bible is indeed against it.

ronny

Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : soldier
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Have gays a place with God? Empty We all are sinners.

Post by John Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:51 am

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" is a passage of the Holy Bible I wish every Christian would keep in mind. (Romans 3:23 KJV)

I'm straight. But as a kid, I got real upset about preachers who railed against homosexuals while at that very moment, sitting in the pew in front of me, was a wife-beating, child neglecting, tax evading, lying, thieving, lazy, married heterosexual man who was hung-over because he'd been out all Saturday night with his mistress using all sorts of illicit drugs. But he's straight and pays his tithes, so he's OK? WRONG ANSWER!

I once worked with a woman who was a lesbian. She once asked me, "Why do Christians hate gays?" Isn't it pitiful that the very people called by Jesus Christ to build His church, who are supposed to be known for their love for one another and their fellow humans, are instead known as haters? We Christians are called to preach the entire gospel of Jesus Christ, not to pass judgment! "Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you." (Ephesians 4:31-32) We Christians need to work on our love walk! "And the Lord make you to increase and abound in love one toward another, and toward all men, even as we do toward you." (1 Thessalonians 3:12 KJV)

Is homosexuality a sin? According to the Holy Bible, it is. So is being a heterosexual, if you are having sex with someone other than your marriage partner! Guess what? Looking at eye-candy with lust, even without touching, is still a no-no! ( Matthew 5:27-28 ) Sex is supposed to be the most intimate expression of love; not a joy-ride! God created sex as a part of marriage and procreation (making babies). When it's shared between a husband and wife, love and sex is a beautiful thing!

We heterosexuals need to take the beam out of our own eye before we try to take the splinter out of the eye of a homosexual! The word "fornication" appears in the New Testament 28 times, "adultery" 18 times (15 times in the Old Testament), and "adulterers" 4 times. These terms are meant for straight people!

Don't listen to my opinion. Reference God's Holy Bible concerning homosexuality. (Romans 1:26-27; 1 Timothy 1:10) Then go to God in prayer through Jesus Christ. Read the examples of other sinners who met Jesus Christ and were redeemed, and meditate on God's forgiveness. The Lord will help you and not let you down!

PERSON/ SIN/ SCRIPTURE/ NOTATION
Matthew/ Stealing/ Matthew 9:9-13; 10:1-4/ Tax Collector who became an Apostle
Mary Magdalene/ Demons in her/ Mark 16:9; Luke 8:2/ Stood by Jesus at Cross & Tomb
Peter/ 3 x Denied Jesus/ Matthew 26:75; Mark 16:7/ Called by name by Jesus at Tomb
Paul (Saul)/ Persecuted Christians/ Acts 7:57-58, 8:1-4, 9:1-2/ Very active Apostle, wrote most NT

Last edited by John on Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
John
John

Number of posts : 14
Job/hobbies : Astronomy, Chess, Walks in God's creation
Humor : Good, Clean Jokes!
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Have gays a place with God? Empty Homosexuality & Christianity

Post by Admin Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:54 pm

"We have copy this good answer".

Homosexuality & Christianity
by Rev. Michael S. Piazza,
Dean of the Cathedral
United Church of Christ
Cathedral of Hope | P. O. Box 35466 | 5910 Cedar Springs Rd. | Dallas, TX 75235

Jesus' Attitude

In the New Testament there is no record of Jesus saying anything about homosexuality. This ought to strike us as very odd in light of the great threat to Christianity, family life and the American way that some would have us believe homosexuality is. Jesus saw injustice and religious hypocrisy as a far greater threat to the Realm of God.

Episcopal priest Dr. Tom Horner has written that the Gospels imply in two places that Jesus' attitude toward lesbians and gays would not have been hostile. (Jonathan Loved David, p. 122) The first is found in the story of Jesus healing the Centurion's servant. (Matthew 8:5-13) The word used for the servant is “pais,” which in the Greek culture referred to a younger lover of an older, more powerful or educated man. Clearly, the story demonstrates an unusually intense love, and Jesus' response was wholly positive.

The other hint of Jesus' attitude is seen in his comments about eunuchs. (Matthew 19:10-12) Jesus opposed divorce in opposition to the abuses experienced by women. It is in the context of marriage that Jesus said “some eunuchs were born so; others had been made eunuchs and still others choose to be eunuchs for the Kingdom's sake.” Jesus' remarks about celibacy and castration are clear, but a male child being born without testicles is a rare birth defect. It is only in our day that the Kinsey Institute has demonstrated that sexual orientation is likely determined prior to birth. It could well be that those to whom Jesus refers as being “born eunuchs” are the people we call lesbian or gay.

Jesus' attitude toward eunuchs differed greatly from the fundamentalist Pharisees of his day. To them, eunuchs should have been excluded from the covenant and barred from worship and participating in the community of faith. Jesus' graceful approach to eunuchs is beautifully pictured in the promise of the prophecy of Isaiah, “To the eunuchs...I will give them an everlasting name that will not be taken away.” (56:4-8)

In Jesus' day there were three types of persons called eunuchs: celibates, those who were slaves and were castrated so that children would not be born to them, and those who were “born eunuchs,” or homosexuals. Royal and wealthy households used castrated slaves to work with and guard the concubines and female slaves. However, when assigning slaves to female members of the royal family, they would choose homosexual slaves. With female members, the concern was not just unwanted pregnancies but also rape.

It is against this background that we must read the story found in Acts 8:26-40. In this passage, the Holy Spirit sends Philip the Deacon to witness to and baptize an Ethiopian eunuch of Queen Candace of Ethiopia. One of the earliest converts to Christianity was a person excluded for sexual reasons from the Old Testament community.
Posted by Helen

Last edited by Admin on Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

Have gays a place with God? Empty Re: Have gays a place with God?

Post by catcherpriest Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:17 pm

Loved the comments! Thank you so much!
I´m Silver from Brazil and I studied years ago the Holy Bible from Catholic Church...to became a priest. I studied in Detroit, Brazil and Italy... when I became a deacon step before ordination priest I left out from the seminary... not because I was gay, or some problem...just because I desire to live a life like others. Continue so religious, mass, communion and participate of lot of things on Churches Pastoral. Disagree about something on Catholic Churche´s Dogma. I believe that Jesus came to show us a way to follow him... and this way is made step by step loving each other. This is the commandament. Judge people is the opponent of love... Can I live fighting against judging people´s sins? Of corse not. But men prefer this way... and the acts is a disaster of Verbtrashing with their essays, writing, articles on news, on magazines... trying to demmoralizing people.
The homosexual is as sinner, like every creature... and he needs to follow Jesus and discover as a Homosexual a way to live the Jesus´s Love.
Catholic churche´s say: The homosexuality is bad, not the homosexual... or Catholic church condenn the act of homosexuality, not the homosexual...
So this is the Dialogue of them (C . Church) and the other beliefs... this is their interpretation of the Holy Bible? But we gays, a group of Christian gays in the world believe that the real interpretation is lost... and we need to invite people to live the right way: Love eache other... Jesus´s commandament. Just Him will judge everyone.

catcherpriest

Registration date : 2008-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by ronny Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:52 pm

hi Admin
just one question towards your post from the priest.He is using eunch for gay or substituting enuch for gay. where did he get that from.Eunchs are people who keep themself from woman for the purpose of studying God words.Gay are forbiden by god and of course God love us all its our sin he hates

ronny

Number of posts : 3
Job/hobbies : soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelgirl Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:06 pm

There are many who seem to have a big contoversial idea of gays and lesbians. This practice is an abomination to God. Sin is sin in the Word, There is no sin greater or smaller than another, but 2 that are unforgivable.
God HATES the sin of the homosexual, but loves the sinner. I had some friends that were homosexual, they knew I didn`t approve but they also knew that I cared about them. I believe homosexuality to be a demon. This demon starts on our young, whispering in their ear," Awww doesn`t your mom look pretty, don`t you want to look like that"? Satan begins working his evil on children at a very young age. So, if one wants to get rid of homosexulaity, and it is very hard to do, it can be done. I`ve seen it with my own eyes. One CAN get delivered. If one loves God more that anything or anybody in this world, then deliverance is around the corner! Blessings.

Last edited by on Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Angelgirl
Angelgirl

Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Retired/Disabled Medical Professional
Humor : A lttle dry
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Have gays a place with God? Empty The perfect world?

Post by Admin Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:46 pm

The perfect world?

First of all,I searching for more stuff to this forum,thanks for all answer.

I am just a normally "hetro",like woman and that is that.Some woman mean I am to much hetro,and look to much at other wimmen.. that is also sin?

But I have many good friend who are Gay,and lesb. woman-friend.

For 2 weeks ago,did I have a real connection, with the holy spirit.I am 100% sure.. I live togehter with a christian lady,and she also be suprice of what happend..!And it was real prove.. step for step..!

And 1-2 other people wonder how .. but,I will not talk more about this now,I am sure.

Today in the church I recieve Jeusus,the sermoni from the priest.

For me it ok,cause Jesus have live in me the hole life..
But I have not really understand it,or maybe litle bit shamed to tell my "friend" and family..about him.

But some people need a sermony,and prove for every thing aslo like this sermony,and I also think on it today.No problem to lay,and tell I am a christian.. wauw,like all others..:) I am sure many people have been forced to be christian...?

Just now.. I feel,really God sitting beside me..its really strange.Its cold,warm..strange.But for me its ok.Cause I am sure..he adwise me now.

For few days ago,a man connecting me,cause he is Gay and have problem with the "christian" people.

He ask for help,and adwise.. I promise to help him but how..?

This man have ask biw in this forum,and I will try serious to help.

I ask my wife for adwise,she starting up and judge all gays,and homo,lesb.. its sin!

I feel sad,cause I also have heard it like that...but God have not told this?

I let her talk out,and so I think,but she know the bible from a -z,better than me,and I feel she have right.

She are a christian "more" than me..and can judge people from the bible,when they make sin..

And trust me she are close by extreem christian,cause she really really believe and worship Jesus.

But this holy spirit who sitting beside me now.Show me something ..I wonder.But I call my wife,and say look here.. what did you say about this..

She keep quiet.. and say,I have never know this!

I ask,: how you can judge people with out knowing?

How can I trust you next time,if you can judge with out knowing?

Did you continue to say its "sin" ? she say..I am confused and I need to be agree with you, I say "ok"...

Just now I work,really work hard ,listen to God and want him to help me to find out.Its right or wrong..sin or not.

How can I prove it?

But more and more prove coming up,and If we shall believe the Bible and word of God,I am "sure" now.

When God created us in his picture -it was not the body but the "human" inside us.

Not man and woman but both..in his "picture".His target was we should reproduce us.. and the roules are simple.

Find a partner- marryed- get kids- take care of them- let them do the same again.

Of course we need roules to fellow.And its wrong to dont be a part of this,but are ubnormally people sinners?

Ubnormally,in the bible we heard about a man who was born blind.Jesus take some "mudd"and put in the eys and he can see again.

But people around dont believe it..and call him a sinner!!

What is this?

This was "Christian" people,who call this man a sinner.

He was blind,Jesus gave him the light,and christian people continue to judge him..

When we talk about homosexuality- what is sinning?

I am sure,we judge people cause we dont know,enought.We fear this people,how will the world be if "all" do like this,but I am sure God have the control.

This people can love like all other,many love more and carrier for each other,more than a man and woman.

But inside they are "man and woman"..outside same sex..

But remind between lesbian- homo- hetro are also hermafrodite... will you continue to discuss?

hmm I wonder why I write this..

I have see something more, but I will continue to hear and read what you and other answer..

My wife have allready give me right,cause I prove something she dont know,but I gave the real facts.

But you are welcome to write and explane more..

People counting,we have more hadicapped,ubnormally,devorsing.. and all this "prove" today.How can God alow this..

No,develop people take care of hadicapped people and they survive..this is way we have more of them today.

For 2000 years ago,we just kill them,also other who was "abnormal." = ( http://www.purgatory.net/merits/index.htm )

How many have been killed cause "Christian" mean it was the best,ubnormally people,sinners ... ?

How can we talk about love? ...but its just for normally people?

Take care and God bless you

Reply more :

Last edited by Admin on Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atram Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:42 pm

I red leviticus ch18...
It's a sin to love people from the same sex but it's not a sin when a man has another woman out of marriage...
To love is a sin...
But whe a man betrays his wife it's not a sin...

Atram

Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelgirl Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:00 pm

To love is a sin...
But whe a man betrays his wife it's not a sin...

Sorry Dear, this couldn`t be more wrong. Fornication (not married) before marriage is a sin and adultry (married and going elsewhere for sex) is the same. God made one man, one woman to be together. He didn`t make one man and one man, he didn`t make one man and 30 women and say...have fun with all whom you choose, did he? Of course not. Because we are to have marriage which consists of one man and one woman for a lifetime. We share each other and everything else for a lifetime. What God has joined together, let NO man put asunder! When a man betrays his wife, it IS a sin and when a woman betrays her husband, it is also sin!

Last edited by on Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Angelgirl
Angelgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by John Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:16 pm

Hello Atram.

I'm a bit confused about your posting. Leviticus chapter 18 talks about prohibited sexual contact. I didn't see anything about marriage or the number of wives, and certainly nothing about it being OK for "a man has another woman out of marriage." Were you quoting other parts of the Bible? Would you please site specific verses? I'd greatly appreciate that, so I can follow along with you. Thanks!

Leviticus 18:1-5 is about God talking to Moses, telling the children of Israel that if they will follow God's ordinances, they shall live and prosper.

Leviticus 18:6-20 deals with prohibited sexual contact, mainly due to close kinship. This law was to prevent inbreeding, incest, and probably to keep family members from becoming enraged with one another.

Leviticus 18:21 is, frankly, a mystery to me. I'm not familiar with the "fire of Molech." The reference not to profane God's name is clear enough.

Leviticus 18:22 (NKJV) is simple to understand. "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination." That refers to homosexuality.

Leviticus 18:23 prohibits sexual contact with animals.

Leviticus 18:24-30 is a warning to the people and nation of Israel not to allow these kinds of activities. Consequences are given if the people violate God's ordinances.

Love is not a sin. In fact, love is the greatest of God's spiritual gifts. (1 Corinthians 13:1-8, 13 NKJV) But let's not confuse love with sex; they aren't the same thing. Erotic love is typically associated with sex. But there is love between parents and children, love between friends, Christian "agape" love, even love of a pet; none involve sex.

Sex inside of marriage is not a sin. God created the institution of marriage in the Garden of Eden, before the fall of man. (Genesis 2:21-25) Yet sex outside of marriage is sinful. (Exodus 20:14) God desires stabile marriages and families. (Exodus 20:12) Just as drinking wine in moderation is not a sin but getting drunk clearly is wrong (1 Corinthians 5:11), there is a proper way to handle sex and an improper way to abuse sex.

Your point that "whe a man betrays his wife it's not a sin" sure seems to be the attitude that cheating spouses use as an excuse, but I don't agree with them. Sin is sin. Cheating is wrong. In fact, Jesus Christ stated in Matthew 5:32 that fornication was the only legitimate way to divorce. Sexual misconduct outside of marriage is not excusable! And yes, Atram, you're right: it's a betrayal!
John
John

Number of posts : 14
Job/hobbies : Astronomy, Chess, Walks in God's creation
Humor : Good, Clean Jokes!
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Have gays a place with God? Empty SOME ANSWER "JUST COPY OF ADMIN AND PUT HERE"

Post by Admin Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:42 am

THIS IS JUST "COPY" AND THE PERSON CAN NOT ANSWER YOU!
------------
Very interesting topic i must say.I think we hate to appreciate that Jesus was subject to every kind of temptation(including sexual) that we face like hebrews4:14 tells us;the thot of it alone to many seems "blasphameous".But like the word says,"to the pure are all things pure".Helen there's so much you said for which i'd love to give you a big hug for but the best line i got from it was this,"JESUS SAW INJUSTICE AND RELIGIOUS HYPOCRISY AS A FAR GREATER THREAT TO THE REALM OF GOD".If we could really understand the compassion of christ from the bible,we'd have no controversy over certain issues.
Posted by Enyi

Feb 17, 2008
11:01 PM

I understand the point Helen is trying to make, but what you forget, Helen, is that all of what you say was fairly common. Men often married at a later time in life, as they spent much of their youth learning a trade. Men in the eastern cultures always kissed one another in metting and departing-they didn't just hang around on a streetcorner and make out. Jesus died fairly young-and most people didn't live to be 45-notice many of the apostles died fairly young only because they were put to death, but John lived well into his 90's And at that time, women and men didn't often spend time together outside of marriage, so that was not uncommon. In fact, that Jesus spent as much time with women as He did was seen as odd and unseemly.

Sigve-Yes, homosexuality is sin, but like any, it can be forgiven. Jesus has already died for those sins, too-but they must accept that, even though the world says its okay, it isn't, and they must accept that it IS sin. Jesus loved the gays so much that He died for them, too-if they accept the truth, and turn, or repent from their sin, they will be forgiven and have eternal life before them. But it must be done God's way. Salvation is free, but it will indeed cost them a change in their life from that point on. But is not eternity worth it?
Posted by Mike and Delia

Feb 17, 2008
11:09 PM

hi there there is aplace with GOD 4 everybody who has reseved JESUS as his/her LORD IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT U DID OR who u were u have aplace but theY must harryup bf it is to late.BE BLESS
Posted by elenni

Feb 18, 2008
9:08 AM

sometimes we want to search deeper and deeper. brothers and sisters we are all children of god and all have sinned. The Lord says those who have the courage to repent from their sin and come back to him will be saved. Now God has given us bible and our brain so that we can be wise to think, what we consider a sin is another thing, in the beginning God created Adam an Eve a Man and a woman so that they can keep each other company. he didn't create 2 men or 2 woman. I truly believe to love each other like the commandment says is one thing and homosexual is another stuff. God loves us , but homosexual is a sin according to his words and to my belief. I'm not here to judge anybody but to be knowleable about the words of God.
Posted by Prisca

Feb 18, 2008
11:57 AM
THIS IS ANSWER OF SAME TOPIC -BUT NOT ALL ARE MEMBER ON JUSUS.TOPDISCUSSION.COM
iF YOU FIND SOME OTHER GOOD STUFF SOME WHERE,LET US SHARE IT.CAUSE THIS IS REAL IMPORTANT FOR MANY PEOPLE.
You can reply to admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelgirl Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:54 am

Before the great flood of Noah came, Jesus ordered Noah to build the ark. When it was time to load em up and oush off, Jesus said to take all the beasts of the land, fowls of the air, everything that creepeth on the earth and lead them two by two, everyone male and female each after their own kind. In many places in the Word, it is spelled out for you. Males are to be with females and vice versa.
Angelgirl
Angelgirl

Back to top Go down

Have gays a place with God? Empty In Norway we have had this discussion

Post by Admin Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:05 am

In Norway we have had this discussion for many years ago,and homo-sexual people can be married.
We have accept it,and feel its the best - is this evel thing?

Many people are agains it,but what is the best.. a person who shall never get love,give love,go around be tissed,shame for the family,have problem in his job,be more sick than others,hide him self,cover his sexuality....

How about you,of course you are normal and will "judge" people who are "hadicapped" like they are.
We can maybe not compere Gay with handicapp,but its inside there is a "handycapp" - of course its not "normal".

But can we call it sinning? How about when you look like a woman but have a penis? You look like a man but have vagina?
Did we do something wrong when we jugde this people.. they sin?

All of us wish that this people dont need to live like this! But that is just a wish! Who can we blame,who have created this people?

God make the human is his picture? Yes,but not like this? or did he? Inside? not outside? Or have something going wrong?

If we look behind in the history,we accpept also a lot of thing before,burning "bad people" like witch..this was sinner and Christian people can kill and burn them.We accept abortion and a lot of other thing from the history.We can be against,we can call it sin.

God give us wisdom to do the right thing,so what is right?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelgirl Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:07 am

Hi...First off let me comment that yes, homosexuality is in the inside and I firmly believe that it is a demon to be rid of. When I, as a woman, look upon a man, it is not in a sexual way. The first thing I notice of any person is their eyes. God looks upon the heart so He knows what you have in your heart.
For a Christian to have a "witch hunt" well, they just plain are NOT Christian. The Lord judges, not us. When we have a problem with someone we must first go to the Lord in prayer. Then go to our brother or sister with whom we have the problem. When there is true Christian love, there will be also understanding and communication. LOL just like being married almost. For those same traits belong with a husband and wife too.
I`m single, and have been for many years. It is not a crime to be single. I love myself. I love God, I have friends and the Love of God surpasses all understanding. Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your hearts....but...if it goes against His instruction, or if it`s sin, or if it`s just plain not good for you He`ll say no.
If a person is comfortable with who and what they are, why should family and friends interfere with their life in such a way? It bothers others more than it does the one that`s single. It bothers the single because everyone is making a big issue of it. If one will seek God in all that they do, God will send the mate that He wants you to have. If God is the matchmaker, then you know that your marriage will last.
I don`t judge people, that is Gods job. I love all people. We are to spread the Words of Jesus however which is in the Bible and the Bible says homosexuality is a sin. I didn`t say it, GOD said it. Also. to be a transvestite or transgendered is telling God that He didn`t know what He was doing when He made people. God knew what He was doing, but the devil got invloved and tempted and lied and now people like that are not living the way that God intended. The Bible has all Gods intentions for His people. Satan gets in the way. He cometh to kill, steal and destroy. Satan is the author of all confusion. He is as a roaring lion walking about seeing whom he may devour. He is the father of ALL lies. God is love....above all. love. He doesn`t wish that any would perish. All one must do is accept Jesus into their heart, ask for forgiveness, be filled with the Holy Spirit and read God`s Holy Word. A Christian has the power to keep satan at bay. Where God closes a door, He also opens a window. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Just remember, God loves the sinner but He hates the sin. God can deliever the homosexuals from that demon. God can also send them the love of their dreams if one just has faith and lives according to Gods Word. God Bless you!
Angelgirl
Angelgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by micolo Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:54 am

gay is like any sin we all need to repent of, its not acceptable as so is lying, stealing and the rest of them. the problem i have is when the homosexuals try to make it seem like such act is acceptable, that we all need to just love, thatz a cop out. We all need to repent and live by the bible, simple as that.

micolo

Registration date : 2008-02-18

Back to top Go down

Have gays a place with God? Empty ADMIN COMMENTS

Post by Admin Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:42 am

This topic have been most read of all in this forum.

Maybe cause its a real difficult tema to talk about.We get also private message,and we understand many people go around and have big problem to tell friends about it,or the family trouw them out...

I dont judge people who dream,think,want a partner of same sex.But many people do that.Of course its not "normally",but we need to accept its like this.If people will judge.. first,take a look at a shemale. 50/50 man/woman.

Have this people no right to sex? .. many christian ( also other relgion) be confused when they meet a "shemale" wauw.. what about this.. good kind people,who want a normally life.. but are confused. God have created them like this.. what roules now?

We can not close the eyes? its the real world!

Now I show you 50/50 but what about 90/10 % .. you dont see it,but inside 90 % man,and outside 10 lady or oposite ?

Give comment please:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelgirl Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:07 am

Consider this. God loves all sinners but satan is out to destroy and deceive everyone before they can get to the cross. Homosexuality is a demon. Satan comes to us even in our youth to deceive us. If he can get us at a young age then he will have us in his full control and power when we become adults so we can do all kinds of evil. Do not be deceived. Same sex partnership may be widely accepted by the world, but we are not to be OF this world. Yes, we live in it but are not OF it. We are to have our minds and our hearts set on high. I am disabled and do not even compare myself with the imperfections that you speak of. God can heal that too. We are to be holy as our Father in heaven is holy. Anything...and I mean anything that doesn`t line up with the Word, is not of God. Some may have a different interpretation of SOME things, but make no mistake...sin is sin. Homosexuality in unnatural.
Angelgirl
Angelgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelgirl Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:21 pm

To the one who signed...a gay brother.
Jesus loves you with all His heart. So do I! But He talks in the New Testament about unatural affection. He doesn`t have to spell out homosexuality, it falls under the category of being unatural. It is something that, with fasting and prayer, you can be delivered. If you love God, than you will joyfully obey His commands to please Him. I`ll be praying for you!
Angelgirl
Angelgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum