JESUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She was rape since she was 12 Year

3 posters

Go down

She was rape since she was 12 Year Empty She was rape since she was 12 Year

Post by Admin Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:05 am

"Its a longer history,and real -but we need to make it short here"

She was rape since she was 12 year of "stepfather",and she be pregnant..

Rape of people who was( hmm call them) "christians".

That is why she hate christian people..today!

But..i ask here,how did this people tell they was christian?

They go to church every sunday..
They pray for the food...
They have Bible and read in the Bible..
They raise me to not talk bad...

How can this people be christian?

How many other around in the worl have same experience..can we hear them?

Let us discuss it:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

She was rape since she was 12 Year Empty Re: She was rape since she was 12 Year

Post by Angelgirl Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:44 pm

We have to keep our eyes and ears open at all times. The Word says that you will know them by the fruit that they bear. If it`s good fruit in public, then they put on a different personna, depending on who is around. No one can be fake ALL the time. True colors alsway come out eventually. In this day and age, Christians or no Christians, you can`t be too careful concerning the children. If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, sounds like a duck. it more than likely IS a duck. Don`t be afraid to have your children chapparonned if you yourself can`t be there. We must take all the precautions we can today. Don`t let the devil tell you....yeah, they`re Christian but YOU don`t even trust them. you are so bad. It is ok to protect your children. God gave then to YOU!. Be wise as serpents but harmless as doves. My daughter was raped at age 12 also. Not by family. Parents, protect your children and pray also. God Bless you all. My heart goes out to the 12 year old and their family. I pray that they got the criminal and that God restores them to their former loving selves. It may take time so I pray for all those involved will just be patient, kind and understanding as the Lord helps them to get thru this. My heart is with the Victim. My the Holy Spirit comfort and protect her!
Angelgirl
Angelgirl

Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Retired/Disabled Medical Professional
Humor : A lttle dry
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by John Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:06 am

Rape is a violent crime. It's hard enough when the victim is an adult. But a 12 year old child? I'm in agreement with Angelgirl, to hope and pray for the Holy Spirit to comfort, protect, and restore the lives of these girls. It wasn't their fault.

The Apostle Paul warned us in Acts 20:29 that after his departing "shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock."

I personally know of a predator who fooled a police officer and molested the officer's kids. Never take chances with our children!

Keep this in mind: sitting in church doesn't make a person a Christian any more than sitting in a garage makes a person a car! As Angelgirl mentioned, Jesus told us it's by their fruits that we will know people. (Matthew 7:15-20) And fruit takes time to grow. When the fruit stinks, don't go there.

There is a "TV Preacher" in the United States who has a world-wide ministry. From time to time, she openly talks about the sexual abuse she suffered from her own father while she was just a child. Understandibly, it messed her up. But her life was transformed into triumph by Jehovah God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit! She now enjoys being a wife, mother, and grand-mother and serving the Lord with a large, world-wide ministry! Her name is Joyce Meyer. Her website is www.joycemeyer.org and I only mention it because we need to know there are success stories! The devil lied to Joyce just as every rape victim. Because of God, just look at Joyce now!

God bless, comfort, protect, and restore these and other children (female and male) through Jesus Christ!
John
John

Number of posts : 14
Job/hobbies : Astronomy, Chess, Walks in God's creation
Humor : Good, Clean Jokes!
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

She was rape since she was 12 Year Empty Sitting in a garage makes a person a car!

Post by Admin Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:53 am

Thanks for reply.
When you say "sitting in a garage makes a person a car!" maybe many people can understand and compere.Its true,how many have try to make the care but need more "wisdom".

So!... its the most important,how many be serious and searching for more "wisdom",and how many just say.. oki.friend i have fix it,give me 1oo dollar,its cheap but you are my friend.After will this "car maker" go around nervous,cause he understand .. shitt this brake pipe,why it is so complicated..jeje..i have make 100 "box",and this stupid man will never find it out.
We all know,this "car maker" will never get peace before..the care are wrek,or repered on a real garage.
And we also know,this car is a "dangerous" in the traffic...

We also know,many many people go around like "cheap car maker" and many go around like this "car"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down