JESUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abortion

2 posters

Go down

Abortion Empty Abortion

Post by Admin Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:36 pm

Abortion

An abortion is the removal or expulsion of an embryo or fetus from the uterus, resulting in or caused by its death. The spontaneous expulsion of a fetus or embryo before the 20th week is commonly known as a miscarriage. Induced abortion is the removal or expulsion of an embryo or fetus by medical, surgical, or other means at any point during human pregnancy for therapeutic or elective reasons. The approximate number of induced abortions performed worldwide in 2003 was 42 million.

Abortion and the Law

Before 1967 abortion was illegal in the U.K. (200,000 probably occurring illegally). The Abortion Act made abortion legal if :

-2 doctors agree and it is carried out "before the time of viability" i.e. before the baby could survive outside the womb (put at 28 weeks in 1967).
-To continue the pregnancy would put the mother or other members of the family at greater risk.
-It is necessary to avoid permanent injury, physical or psychological to the mother.
-There is real risk that the baby would be born handicapped or deformed.

Posted by Raghad

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We know this is a real difficult question,maybe one of the most important question in "for" the life.You have a opinion,give a comment.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

Abortion Empty Re: Abortion

Post by Angelgirl Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:07 pm

My belief is that abortion in ANY case is murder of an innocent life. How would abortion show your faith and trust in God? I trudt God to care for all my needs. If I was unmarried, I would have to ask forgiveness for the sin committed to create this new life but a new life it is. God gives life and only GOD can take it away!
Angelgirl
Angelgirl

Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Retired/Disabled Medical Professional
Humor : A lttle dry
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Abortion Empty I am agree.. but...

Post by Admin Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:30 pm

Some times is the a question beween the mother and the kids life..?

This is a really difficult question,and I hope I never need to take a desicion about it..

And I will never call it for "murding" ..

People who have Beauthifull kids,and also a beauthifull woman,understand how difficult this question is.

I am close by craying.. how can I at all allow me to discuss this.
My youngest brother,was only 1,5 mounth when he died.And I remind .. how my mother craying.
And we just look at here...we dont really understand,we only see him at hospital...
But she have carrier this kid,9 mounth and make a lot of cloths for him,dream about the future..
I remind who shame she was in the funeral.. she feel guilty,and we ( other kids,and family) dont relly understand....why.
This is not fear...

I know he is with God,he never get a chance like a sinner like me..

God bless all who need to take a decision about this..puha!

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelgirl Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:53 pm

Sometimes God allows things to happen for a purpose. Consider how Abraham almost sacrificed his son Issac to the Lord. We are to trust God in all things. I do understand what you mean. My daughter was never suppose to have children. She had open heart surgery when she was four. She is having her 5th child this June. She almost died with 2 of her pregnancies but she trusted God to see her thru and He did. Under NO circumstances did she fear nor consider abortion. How would one know, if a child was born deformed, mentally challenged, or sick, that God wouldn`t want to use them for a testament to His power and grace? A last day miracle so to speak. We don`t know the mind of God. His thoughts are not our thoughts and His ways are not our ways. Trust in the Lord in all things.
God bless you!
Angelgirl
Angelgirl

Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Retired/Disabled Medical Professional
Humor : A lttle dry
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down