JESUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMPROMISE

3 posters

Go down

COMPROMISE Empty COMPROMISE

Post by Admin Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:08 am

FROM A TOPIC: : What do you think about a chiristin who wants to get married with an unchristian

Answers...
-------------
"you can lead a person to Christ without marrying that person. If you do anything apart from God's commands, the chances of success diminish greatly. It's called compromise. Everyone does it."
--------------------

The compromise..yes,we call it compromises.

But I told that "We need other christian to become better christians..

Now I can talk out of my own experience too.

TOPIC:What do you think about a chiristin who wants to get married with an unchristian.

The bible dont say NO,"but the best is".

You are agree that God know this better than you?

But You will judge when you hear a uncristian and a christian be married?

Can you tell me what is a unchristian?

You think that I am not christian?

Let me make it short.I am!

But I have understand that,many christian "think they are better christian than others"

Nobody are born "finish" You dont know what christian is when you drink milk of your mother breast...

When she singing.. nana..lala nmmmm.. my God is so BIG....LA la lalala La (and all other christian song)..just cause she love you..you start growing,the feeling for God..she and God plant this seed ..You remind this nice music,maybe the rest of the life.This is a hidden message..also a Ateist can sing song like this...but never understand why..

God have seed something in you...

You growing up.. but be a bad person,maybe cause some one have hurt you..you have experied some bad thing,and ask what.. how can God do this..I can never believe this God,and "Jesus.."

You be a "uncristian" in many "better Christian eyes.

One day you "hear" this song..again,but from a person who calling you for married.. The time is to short to say.. yes,I am a christian..cause you still hate God,cause he have "killed" some people,YOU mean he should save..

But if you hate God,you also believe him..oki?

What was the reason,you open your eays for this person..
Love.. and the "music"..?

I am sure,God are much more than you and I can understand..and when he seed in the baby some thing.. he harwest it later..

I am sure,many people go around and dont know this seed are inside... God know`s!

One day they will hear the music.. and say "Whait" I have heard this music before.. la la la la LA.. mmmmm.. my God are so Big..

And maybe this person need a Christian friend beside him,to open the eyes..( ligth and water)
and say yes,this is God, and they can sing together..

I hope people can understand,dont force people to be a better christian than you,dont Judge them,dont think they are stupid..who dont believe.Maybe the seed are planted inside only they need are "Water" and "ligth" "love and you?"

This is what you can give, LOVE!

Sing the song,and show the love and the "seed" growing.

God bless you

And give comment please.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

COMPROMISE Empty Compromise

Post by Angelgirl Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:44 pm

There is no reason one should marry anyone without Gods direct approval. Part of being a Christian is to put the Lord first in ALL things and if you ask Him if a certain person is right for you, He will answer and give you confirmation besides. This does NOT mean in any way that you are judging the person. Only God knows the heart AND the future and whether or not you are compatible, not only today, but in the future. Delight yourself in the Lord, and and He will give you the desires of your heart. Seek first the Kingdom of God and all His righteousness. Make that the most important part of your life and God will bless you! I love you
Angelgirl
Angelgirl

Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Retired/Disabled Medical Professional
Humor : A lttle dry
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

COMPROMISE Empty Re: COMPROMISE

Post by Renilda Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:30 am

If you are LIGHT,you have to be near of the
darkness.What is the value of the light if is
together other light?The wedding is sacred,
it is right for everybody. cheers
Renilda
Renilda

Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : Teacher
Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelgirl Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:37 pm

Yes the wedding IS sacred but....if you don`t seek the Lord first and have HIM guide you, you just may get stuck in the darkness forever yourself. Trust in the Lord and lean not to thy own understanding.
Angelgirl
Angelgirl

Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Retired/Disabled Medical Professional
Humor : A lttle dry
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: