JESUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easter celebration...? eg and rabbit ?

2 posters

Go down

Easter celebration...?  eg and rabbit ? Empty Easter celebration...? eg and rabbit ?

Post by Admin Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:44 am

WISH ALL OF YOU A BLESSED EASTER!
Easter, also called Pascha, is the most important religious feast in the Christian liturgical year. [1] It celebrates the resurrection of Jesus..

We celebrate Easter in different ways.. how about you? skiing,friends,home relaxing,visite friends?

Easter message are the strongest in the bible....?
After my ( admin) meaning are the "easter" message easy deap,more deap than many people think.: if you accept and believe in Jesus,you accept that Jesus collect all our sin .. get all attension.. say look at me,I have all your sin in my basket,its heavy but I doit... when you just now sit and think on me,you look at me..just,now "you dont do anything wrong" all thing you have do wrong in you life,yes I have in my basket,on my shoulder,I take it with me now,and in the strongest way,I let all your sin die together with me now! I have allredy doit..

If you will start a "new life" you can start today.You are forgiven,you can start a new life.. you can start now,dont waith.. cause just now,are you free,and you have not do anything wrong...

My life: I show people how they can live a good life - I collect all people sin - I take this on my shoulder and die- I wake up "clean" and go to heaven"

If you want a "good and new" life you believe in me :Jesus ( Jesus mean also Salvation - savior..)
"you can do the same,but when you believe in me,your sin are allredy "dead" and you are forgiven, and you can start a new life"

Many people walk around and think over all bad thing the have done in the life.This is the "fundation" for your future.
If you want to day,you can start today! You need only say YES to "Jesus",and your sin forgiven. But to believe in Jesus,are also to work inside with your self for a better life.. every day,every week the reast of you life,we all do mistake,also you... but "Jesus" will protect you,and "pick2 you up when you call him,and show you again.. and again,how.. he are patience.But the first time you do a mistake again you are maybe shame.. and think God have see you?
Yes,he have do that,but..you walk now together with "Jesus" He stay beside you.. and say..like: up again,try,you are a good human and can do this,I know it ,I know you,you need more only "training" ..,you believe in me and you can call me when you want.. I am here beside you,just call me,pray inside you and I will answer you.. But remind,give love to other and you give love to me...

What is love? Upen a bible and read: 1 Chor 13: 4-10 ( many 1000 people have choice this to te best description -Love)

This is the way to God,is this your reason to believe in Jesus?

Let us celebrate easter and think on Jesus..

But many people celebrate in different ways,how about you?
Did you use... chicken,eg,yellow colors,lamb,candle,flower,rabbit,... ? tell us more how is your tratition and why you think is like that?
Do colored eggs & Easter rabbits have anything to do with Jesus?

PS:Christianity was founded in the early 1st century AD, with the teaching, miracles, crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth. Today it is the largest religion in the world, with around 2 billion followers. Especially dominant in the western world, today's Christianity has a wide variety of forms, beliefs and practices but all center around faith in Jesus Christ.

Around 2 billion celebrate easter?

Reply comment...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

Easter celebration...?  eg and rabbit ? Empty Re: Easter celebration...? eg and rabbit ?

Post by Angelgirl Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:18 pm

I have taught my children and grandchildren, even though we sometimes have Easter baskets etc., that it is just for fun. I taught them the true meaning of Easter and it is a time to rejoice. Jesus died for us thru love and for the remission of sins and He rose again. Did you ever stop to consider WHERE Jesus was in the 3 days before He asscended into heaven? He went to hell. Yes...he went to hell and took the keys of death and hell away from satan. He let satan know that he was defeated forevermore. Blessed be the Name of Jesus.
Angelgirl
Angelgirl

Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Retired/Disabled Medical Professional
Humor : A lttle dry
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down