JESUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I GAVE MYSELF

2 posters

Go down

I GAVE MYSELF Empty I GAVE MYSELF

Post by virginia_oldham Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:55 pm

I gave myself to the Lord in 1977, my life was going no where, from one tavern to another looking for Mr.Right, and I always found Mr.Wrong. A neighbor lady came over and invited me to her church, I remember going to church when I was small, so I agreed and my three children went with me, My children went more than I did, and I went to see them in church plays, but one day my neighbor stopped to see me personally, and asked if I would like to recieve Jesus as my savior, she told me all I had to do was kneel before the Lord and ask Him to forgive my sins and take Jesus into my heart. So I did, I started reading my Bible, and going to church on a regular basis, When I was in my 30's, I was invited to learn how to teach Bible Stories to children in my neighborhood. I stopped going to Taverns, and I am not perfect , I am no longer alone. I'm not as quiet as I used to be, and I love to write. I love my family, my friends, and my pets, I love taking pictures of sunsets, sunrises, trees,clouds,beaches,mountains,rocks along the highway,anything that looks like it says I'm here take my picture, where ever my heart is. I love to knit scarves for my friends and family.

virginia_oldham

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-03-25

Back to top Go down

I GAVE MYSELF Empty Re: I GAVE MYSELF

Post by Angelgirl Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:29 pm

God Bless you Virginia...that sounds kinda like my past life. God is so awesome...how He made me....uncruddy!
Angelgirl
Angelgirl

Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Retired/Disabled Medical Professional
Humor : A lttle dry
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down