JESUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GUN ROBBERY in SLAGELSE Danmark – a real bad ”CHRISTMAS GIFT

Go down

GUN ROBBERY in SLAGELSE Danmark – a real bad ”CHRISTMAS GIFT Empty GUN ROBBERY in SLAGELSE Danmark – a real bad ”CHRISTMAS GIFT

Post by Admin Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:39 am

For 5 years ago I meet a kind lady in Denmark.
Cause she have work in differnet place,she understand my ”Norwegian-Danish”,its was very easy to understand each other,and we be good friend.She like all people,black and white.And she be angry when she hear about racist thinking.

We have keep connection –most on Internet.For one years ago she started up a small store in Slagelse( where she live).And she have struggle a lot for this small business.And of course I was interest to know how its run,maybe if I can help.. some days she are in bad mode,cause there are few customer ,and big bills,other time she tell about good dayes.But it have been hard to start up.She are always positive and hope the best ,and try to keep a warm smile and good mode.

19 dec -2007 a robber come into the store with a gun,and ask for all the money.

In this moment many people think on, and pray to Jesus,God help me.Dont let him hurt anybody,give me power...let me do the right thing..the brain searching for the best word,and God is always the first we ask.
Where is God..

Nobody be hurt fysically,but .. inside.Inside,she have always think good thing about people,and she have meet a lot!

This day a man with sun glasses, covered the head, DARK in the skin with a gun.
Now she are afraid,and feer people,speceial dark people .And I can ”understand” it,but its not rigth cause there are so many good people.. can we do something for help?

Pry.. but also visite this store if you have time,and are in Slagelse one day.Maybe God have a plan also with this?

If you know about others who have bad experience,testimonials from Robbery like this,give feed back and let us hear from you,I have some more I will tell later..about this.

"I will update this with more info later"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum