JESUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HEALING PHYSICAL

2 posters

Go down

HEALING PHYSICAL Empty HEALING PHYSICAL

Post by Admin Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:16 pm

FREEDOM from Bulimia..
with men this may seem impossible with GOD ALL THINGS
ARE POSSIBLE!! Matthew 19:26
For ten yrs i secretly struggled with this eating disorder and it's
ugly friend, anorexia.. as a child i was taught right from wrong, about
Jesus dying for my sins, as a young person i got caught up in this secret
destructive behavior to escape my painful world and try to capture an
image of 'if only i was thinner'... the more i lost, harder i tried to
continue to obtain vain imaginations of this hope that almost killed me
than i tried killing myself trying to get there with extreme vomiting,
binging and cutting my wrists to escape life when nothing else worked.
All the while, inside i asked God to heal me and finally He did but i
had to go on a journey to find out who i was, in CHRIST,,..our
identities are so different than the images we see on the cover of magazines.. i
had to surrender to GOd all control.. forsake the weight scales,
obsessive food pattern habits, counting numbers on jeans and jars.. a total
devotion to HIM. Food was not my idol or god.. but it controlled me. A
faithful woman fasted for me while i was seeking recovery, something
happened. The depression broke, (immediate healing from binge/purge) and
after 18 months the midsets were totally gone. The monster inside was
released and now today, it's been
9 yrs~~~ of TOTAL HEALING... freedom God wants the same for you.. don't
despair... He's here and real bigger than our imaginations can believe
how deep His love for us is....
read my story at www.freeofbulimia.com
Bless U!
MaRisa
San Diego CA There is hope!!!!! Because of Jesus! There is hope.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

HEALING PHYSICAL Empty Girl delivered from Lukemia

Post by Admin Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:18 pm

Girl delivered from Lukemia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOD HAS BLESSED ME WITH A WANDERFUL GOD FEARING HUSBAND AND A GOOD HOME. I'VE BEEN SERVING GOD FOR ABOUT THIRTEEN YEARS,BUT ABOUT THREE YEARS AGO I KIND OF LET UP ON GOD. I GOT TO WORRYING MORE ABOUT MY JOB AND MONEY WORLDLY GAIN THAN I DID GOD.

I MADE UP EXCUSES FOR MISSING CHURCH.AND I GUESS YOU COULD SAY I BACKSLIDE. AND THAT'S WHEN IT ALL HAPPENED. YOU SEE I HAVE A PRECIOUS FIVE YEAR OLD DAUGHTER SHE THE ONLY DAUGHTER I HAVE THE OTHER THREE ARE BOYS. WELL ABOUT THREE YEARS AGO WHEN I WASN'T DOING WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO FOR GOD MY DAUGHTER CAME DOWN WITH LUKEMIA. WHEN THEY FOUND IT. IT HAD ALREADY MOVED OUT OF HER BLOOD STREAM WHERE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO STAY ULESS IT WAS SEVERE AND IT MOVED INTO HER SPEAN. THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD DO ALL THEY COULD DO AND IT WAS 75% CUREABLE. WELL THAT'S WHEN I TURNED TO THE TRUE HEALER JESUS, I ASK HIM TO PROTECT HER AND HEAL HER AND THAT'S WHAT HE DID.

WITHIN FIFTEEN DAYS THEY COULD ONLY FIND ABOUT 5%IN HER BLOOD AND WITHIN THIRTY DAYS THEY COULDN'T FIND IT AT ALL. OF COURSE THEY KEPT GIVING HER CHEMOTHERAPY SAYING EVEN THOUGH WE DON'T SEE IT IT'S STILL THEIR BUT I KNEW DIFFERENT I KNEW JESUS HEALED HER AND IT'S BEEN ALMOST THREE YEARS.

SHE FINISHED CHEMOTHERAPY IN FEBURARY. AND THROUGH ALL THE CHEMO THEY GAVE HER JESUS KEPT HIS HAND ON HER ALL THE TIME SHE BARELY EVER GOT SICK. IF YOU COULD SEE HER TODAY YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW THAT SHE HAD EVER FOUGHT THE BATTLE SHE FOUGHT. AND I PRAISE GOD FOR THAT. SO IF YOU THINK GOD'S NOT A HEALER I CAN PROVE DIFFERENT HE'S STILL HEALING TODAY AND MY DAUGHTERS PROOF OF THAT. AND JESUS DESERVES ALL THE GLORY FOR HER HEALING.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HEALING PHYSICAL Empty MAN HEALED OF DEGENARATIVE BONE DISEASE OF THE SPINAL COLUMN

Post by Admin Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:19 pm

MAN HEALED OF DEGENARATIVE BONE DISEASE OF THE SPINAL COLUMN

My name is Xentri, I have been homeless for seven years now. I have believed in the Jesus Christ since I was a child, but I have only begun to obey the Word of God for about two monthes.God has revealed to me that obeying his word, in fullness, and acting upon the Word of God that he will then mainfest his promises in my life.

My family has a history of degenerative bone disease of the spinal column (lower back) and my monther had surgery to correct the problem that affected her. On Nov 16th 1997, I claimed and acted upon the promise that God would heal grant the reception of the Holy Spirit and the healing of the body to those that believe in him and his word. I have had trouble with my lower back for about three years now, but on Nov 16th, I asked Pastor Bud to pray with me and ask Jesus Christ to heal me. Upon finishing our prayer and thanking God my lower back felt completly different. Gone was the pain, the muscles relaxed. My lower back didn't "pop" anymore. In fact I had to learn to walin in a new way. I have not had any symptoms since then. I thank God, Jesus Christ our Lord, and his faithful servant Bud, for the Holy Spirit that indwells them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOHN THE BAPTIST SPEAKS ABOUT JESUS BEING THE BAPTIZER IN THE HOLY SPIRIT

LUKE 3:16 "John answered, saying to them all, "I indeed baptize you with water; but One mighter than I is coming, whose sandal strap I am not worthy to loose. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire."

PETER DESCRIBES THE FIRST GENTILES (NON-JEWS) TO BE BAPTIZED IN THE HOLY SPIRIT
ACTS 11:15 "And as I began to speak, the Holy Spirit fell upon them, as upon us in the beginning. Then I remembered the word of the Lord, how he said, 'John indeed baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit. If threrefore God gave them the same gift as He gave us when we believed on the Lord Jesus Christ, who was I that I could withstand God?"

PETER REFERENCES THE FOLLOWING SCRIPTURAL EVENTS
CORNELIUS AND HIS HOUSEHOLD ARE BAPTIZED IN THE HOLY SPIRIT ACTS 10:30 - 10:48 THE DAY OF PENTECOST ACTS 2:1 - 2:47
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HEALING PHYSICAL Empty Woman healed of 4th stage cancer

Post by Admin Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:21 pm

Woman healed of 4th stage cancer

In Dec. of 1990 I was diagnosed with terminal cancer at the age of 39. The doctors could give me no hope. I did have chemo and radiation, the doctors thought that could prolong my life for a little while. In March of 1991 I had surgery, thats when they found that the cancer had spread to my lymp nodes in my right hip area and couldn't get it all with the surgery. Now it looked like 3-6 months is all I would live. It was a very aggressive form of colorectal cancer.

While searching through the Bible, my mom and I found so many promises on healing, in the old and new testament. I started writing them in a notebook and those precious scriptures filled up pages and pages! In Hebrews 13:8 it is written that Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever! So if Jesus healed then, He could heal me now because also in Acts 10:34 it is written that He is no respector of persons! Proverbs 4:20-22 says; My son, pay attention to what I say, listen closely to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and healing and health to all their flesh. The Hebrew word for "health" is medicine. So I started taking God's Word like medicine every day. In fact thats what I titled my notebook of all those precious scriptures "GODS MEDICINE".

It was three years before the doctors finally gave me a good report. It was certainly not an overnight miracle. There was a lot of pain and ups and downs but, His Grace was sufficient. Jesus let me know that I was in the middle of spiritual warfare, the devil wanted to kill me (John 10:10) and He wanted to heal me for His glory. Jesus specializes in the hard cases!

He revealed to me that in Matthew chapter 14, when Peter got out of the boat with his eyes fixed on Jesus he could walk on the water but when Peter took his eyes off Jesus and looked at the storm around him, he sank. So I, must keep my eyes focused on Him and His Word and not on the storm of cancer all around me (the doctors reports, test results, the pain, what other people said). He is so faithful to His Promsies! There were so many different things that happened during this time and afterwards but this is the story in brief. I give Jesus my Lord and Savior all the glory and praise for healing me of 4th stage cancer.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HEALING PHYSICAL Empty Re: HEALING PHYSICAL

Post by Angelgirl Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:38 pm

Jesus is a wonderful Docotr...LOL. When I was a little girl, my dad worked in a shop making combines for farming. He had gotten some metal svavings in his eyes and the doctor thought he was going to go blind. The faith of a little girl intervened. That little girl prayed and with little girl faith, her father was healed. Praised be the Holy Name of Jesus.

The little girl grew up and had children of her own. One was never expected to live. Many years spent in prayer and walking in faith daily. Today, that child has had open heart surgery and for one who was never suppose to live, or have children ever in her life, is now 30 and will be delivering my 6th grandchild into this world. By His stripes, WE ARE HEALED!
Not, will be, may be, but ARE! We ARE healed! Thank You Jesus!
Angelgirl
Angelgirl

Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Retired/Disabled Medical Professional
Humor : A lttle dry
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

HEALING PHYSICAL Empty Re: HEALING PHYSICAL

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down