JESUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the big different betw.muslim and christian ?

Go down

What is the big different betw.muslim and christian ? Empty What is the big different betw.muslim and christian ?

Post by Admin Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:28 am

I have copy this from another forum,cause some one have give a real good answer!

I have meet many people who are muslim and christian.And i wonder why people shall fight about that.. of course I respect muslim..and i have been raised in a christian home.. so its easyer to understand...

One of the different are believe Jesus.Forgiveness..

I have seen so many thing..and is this prove from Jesus.I feel that..

And how about muslime,have they some testimonials,where they are sure its a sign from allah?

you follow a book whome you have no idea who MARK, MATTHEW , LUCK AND JOHN ARE, they worship a white man born on 25th dec, who was crucified and they call it good friday in easter, with blonde hair and blue eyes who was born and raised in palestine,

This shows there level of stupidity, not one god but 3, 1+1+1=1, lol,

This is something we want to talk about

But why the christian people can forgive but not the muslim?

Do not let Nasir deceive you. Islam is a hopeless religion. Follow Islam and you will go nowhere fast.

Islam
Muslims believe there is the one almighty God, named Allah, who is infinitely superior to and transcendent from humankind. Allah is viewed as the creator of the universe and the source of all good and all evil. Everything that happens is Allah’s will. He is a powerful and strict judge, who will be merciful

toward followers depending on the sufficiency of their life’s good works and religious devotion. A follower’s relationship with Allah is as a servant to Allah.

Though a Muslim honors several prophets, Muhammad is considered the last prophet, and his words and lifestyle are that person’s authority. To be a Muslim, one has to follow five religious duties:

I. Repeat a creed about Allah and Muhammad;

II. Recite certain prayers in Arabic five times a day;

III. Give to the needy;

IV. One month each year, fast from food, drink, sex and smoking from sunrise to sunset;

V. Make a pilgrimage once in one’s lifetime to worship at a shrine in Mecca .

At death—based on one’s faithfulness to these duties —a Muslim hopes to enter Paradise . If not, they will be eternally punished in hell.

Christianity is the far better option. See my follow-up below.
Posted by marty
Do not let Nasir deceive you. Islam is a hopeless religion. Follow Islam and you will go nowhere fast.

Islam
Muslims believe there is the one almighty God, named Allah, who is infinitely superior to and transcendent from humankind. Allah is viewed as the creator of the universe and the source of all good and all evil. Everything that happens is Allah’s will. He is a powerful and strict judge, who will be merciful

toward followers depending on the sufficiency of their life’s good works and religious devotion. A follower’s relationship with Allah is as a servant to Allah.

Though a Muslim honors several prophets, Muhammad is considered the last prophet, and his words and lifestyle are that person’s authority. To be a Muslim, one has to follow five religious duties:

I. Repeat a creed about Allah and Muhammad;

II. Recite certain prayers in Arabic five times a day;

III. Give to the needy;

IV. One month each year, fast from food, drink, sex and smoking from sunrise to sunset;

V. Make a pilgrimage once in one’s lifetime to worship at a shrine in Mecca .

At death—based on one’s faithfulness to these duties —a Muslim hopes to enter Paradise . If not, they will be eternally punished in hell.

Christianity is the far better option. See my follow-up below.
Note: To add an image or link in your message,
use or Text

Quote Original
Watch this Topic

Jan 28, 2008
10:25 PM

Christians believe in a loving God who has revealed himself and can be personally known in this life. In Christianity the person’s focus is not on religious rituals or performing good works, but on enjoying the relationship with God that he intended and growing to know him better.

Faith in Jesus Christ himself, not just in his teachings, is how the Christian experiences joy and a meaningful life. In his life on earth, Jesus did not identify himself as a prophet pointing to God or as a teacher of enlightenment. Rather, Jesus claimed to be God in human form. He performed miracles, forgave people of their sin and said that anyone who believed in him would have eternal life. He made statements like, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness....” 1

Christians regard the Bible as God’s written message to humankind. In addition to its being a historical record of Jesus’ life and miracles, the Bible reveals God’s personality, his love and truth, and how one can have a relationship with him.

Christians confidently turn to a wise and powerful God who genuinely loves them. They believe God answers prayer and that life takes on meaning as they live to honor him.
Posted by marty
Christians believe in a loving God who has revealed himself and can be personally known in this life. In Christianity the person’s focus is not on religious rituals or performing good works, but on enjoying the relationship with God that he intended and growing to know him better.

Faith in Jesus Christ himself, not just in his teachings, is how the Christian experiences joy and a meaningful life. In his life on earth, Jesus did not identify himself as a prophet pointing to God or as a teacher of enlightenment. Rather, Jesus claimed to be God in human form. He performed miracles, forgave people of their sin and said that anyone who believed in him would have eternal life. He made statements like, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness....” 1

Christians regard the Bible as God’s written message to humankind. In addition to its being a historical record of Jesus’ life and miracles, the Bible reveals God’s personality, his love and truth, and how one can have a relationship with him.

Christians confidently turn to a wise and powerful God who genuinely loves them. They believe God answers prayer and that life takes on meaning as they live to honor him.
use or Text

Quote Original
Watch this Topic

Jan 28, 2008
10:26 PM

Nasir,
Instead of calling Christians names, why don't you check out the Gospel of John and the true claims of Jesus.

Here are a few questions, which establishes God's standard for goodness - i.e., the 10 Commandments. Based on the Ten Commandments we will see if you make it to Heaven.

Have you ever told a lie (even once)?

Have you ever stolen anything (the value of what you stole is irrelevant)?

Have you ever used God’s name in vain (this is called blasphemy)?

Or have you ever wanted something that did not belong to you (this is called coveting)?

If you have done any of these things, this makes you a lying, covetous thief and a blasphemer. You’ve broken the third, eighth, ninth and tenth Commandments and sinned against God.

Listen to what the Bible says. “It is appointed unto men once to die and after this the judgment.” When you die, you will stand before God and He will judge you by His perfect law, the 10 Commandments. On that day, will you be innocent or guilty of breaking His laws? Will you go to heaven or hell? If you’re honest with yourself, you will admit you’re guilty and realize you will end up in hell.

But the good news is, God doesn’t want that! The Bible says, “God demonstrated His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” It’s as simple as this: You broke the law (sin) and Christ paid the penalty. But in order to benefit from the payment, you must repent (turn from your sin) and put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ. When you do this with a sincere heart, God promises to forgive your sin and grant you the gift of everlasting life. Isn’t that amazing?

Then read your Bible daily and obey what you read. See II Chronicles 7:14, John 3:16 and John 14:21
Posted by marty
Nasir,
Instead of calling Christians names, why don't you check out the Gospel of John and the true claims of Jesus.

Here are a few questions, which establishes God's standard for goodness - i.e., the 10 Commandments. Based on the Ten Commandments we will see if you make it to Heaven.

Have you ever told a lie (even once)?

Have you ever stolen anything (the value of what you stole is irrelevant)?

Have you ever used God’s name in vain (this is called blasphemy)?

Or have you ever wanted something that did not belong to you (this is called coveting)?

If you have done any of these things, this makes you a lying, covetous thief and a blasphemer. You’ve broken the third, eighth, ninth and tenth Commandments and sinned against God.

Listen to what the Bible says. “It is appointed unto men once to die and after this the judgment.” When you die, you will stand before God and He will judge you by His perfect law, the 10 Commandments. On that day, will you be innocent or guilty of breaking His laws? Will you go to heaven or hell? If you’re honest with yourself, you will admit you’re guilty and realize you will end up in hell.

But the good news is, God doesn’t want that! The Bible says, “God demonstrated His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” It’s as simple as this: You broke the law (sin) and Christ paid the penalty. But in order to benefit from the payment, you must repent (turn from your sin) and put your faith and trust in Jesus Christ. When you do this with a sincere heart, God promises to forgive your sin and grant you the gift of everlasting life. Isn’t that amazing?

Then read your Bible daily and obey what you read. See II Chronicles 7:14, John 3:16 and John 14:21
use or Text

Quote Original
Watch this Topic

Jan 28, 2008
10:30 PM

Nasir again your methoud of calculation is wrong the format is 1x1x1=1
Posted by crystal
Nasir again your methoud of calculation is wrong the format is 1x1x1=1
use or Text

Quote Original
Watch this Topic

Jan 29, 2008
12:37 AM

good work Marty
Posted by BrotherEd
good work Marty
use or Text

Quote Original
Watch this Topic

Jan 29, 2008
1:22 AM

Amen Marty!

Crytal A* in maths ;-)
Posted by jax
Amen Marty!

Crytal A* in maths ;-)
use or Text

Quote Original
Watch this Topic

Jan 29, 2008
1:25 AM

that was powerful Marty.
Posted by miriam
that was powerful Marty.
use or Text

Quote Original
Watch this Topic

Jan 29, 2008
2:57 AM

The truth does not not to be defended. And please lets not use offensive words and language.

Surely, whosoever finds pleasure in offending iothers is not of God, Our Creator.
Posted by FredJoe
The truth does not not to be defended. And please lets not use offensive words and language.

Surely, whosoever finds pleasure in offending iothers is not of God, Our Creator.
use or Text

Quote Original
Watch this Topic

Jan 29, 2008
4:39 PM

marty !
You give me a real good answer.And this is also they key for Christian people.

All of us broke some of the 10 Commandments,but we get a new oportunities if we accept jesus.
Posted by forum
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down