JESUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeshua as the original name for Jesus or?

3 posters

Go down

Yeshua as the original name for Jesus or? Empty Yeshua as the original name for Jesus or?

Post by Admin Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:24 am

Jesus never taught that people should just “believe on Him” to receive salvation. When a young man asked Christ what he must do to have “eternal life”—receive salvation—Christ told him, “If you will enter into life, keep the commandments.” Hearing this, and knowing that the man was rich, the disciples were shocked. They also did not understand how obedience was possible and asked, “Who then can be saved?” Christ answered, “With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible” (Matt. 19:17, 25-26).
##
Many people talk about "Jesus" Many people dont believe he have been alive,many people try to say a lot about Jesus.If you searching on Internet on Jesus,you will be supprice.Bad and Good,website about "Jesus" all over...

But who have right? What can we prove? And what did we need to "believe". For my own opinion.
I am sure,I have get a message from God now,I am sure he want me ( like a simple man) find out more about this name.

This have never been my interesting,but where ever I go,internet,library,magasin,meet people.... it coming up again and again.Did really God want to use me now, to show me something? Will he use me to find out more?You dont believe how the spirit have work inside me last time.

Before me,there have been many tousand people who have searching,write about Bible,God and Jesus Christ and many people know this.But who tell you it,what did you know about it?

When I recieve Jesus,some strange happend with me.I feel also now,God who sitting beside me ,he come to me in the dream,show me every day "news" .. like do that and that.Not like order,but strange message..and later I understand it was "the plan".

Did we fellow Jesus with out know what its mean?
Have we translate away the meaning? Have we forgot what its mean to recieve Jesus?
Did we accept people who write bad thing about him,to destroy the meaning?
When you go to some website who are against,or dont believe Jesus.. its the same.
Short talk: Jesus its translated -but its mean salvation."Protect you from sin" "Forgive" "Save" and the meaning be more than Jesus.We talk about a deep meaning,we forget when we say Jesus.

Did you believe Jesus.. Or did you believe ( you can be protect from sin-be saved)
###
Salvation - protectiveclothing
For me coming up a picure where a man get a protectiveclothing suit on,before we go on the sea.
If some one suddeley fall over board.He will floathing,and people can find him alive.

http://www.lifesaving.com/shopsite_sc/store/html/page4.html

Take a look at this link,and you understand more,how its works..like a "picture" More safety,more good reason to be saved..Smile

We recieve Jesus like this,we can work around normally,all over in the world,and we know "jesus" protect us,and God will find us if we fall over board,and help us back?

###

Its interesting to see this:Yahshua its all redy tranlated name.Hebrew Yêshu` ישוע Iêsous or "Jesus" Yehôshû` יהושע - Yêshû` ישוע

Yahshua is an attempted transliteration of the original Hebrew or Aramaic name of Jesus commonly used by individuals in the Sacred Name religious movement out of Christianity. Those who follow Sacred Name teachings (such as the Assemblies of Yahweh) believe that it is essential to salvation to use the correct pronunciation of the name of the one most Christians call "Jesus". It is believed by some that this is the correct transliteration of the Hebrew יהושע (yod-he-waw-shin-ayin - usually transliterated as Y'hoshua or sometimes Yahoshua), which means "Yahweh is Salvation."

"Yahshua" supporters teach that since the Messiah will "come in his Father's Name", then he must have the name of Yahweh, or at least the abbreviated form (Yah) in his spoken name. (Sacred Name believers teach that "name" is to be interpreted literally as opposed to mean "authority.")

The claim that the form Yeshua is the original name for Jesus is a subject of debate. The English name Jesus derives from the Late Latin name Iesus, which transliterates from the Koine Greek name Ἰησοῦς Iēsoûs (Koine Greek names that begin with an Iota usually have that letter pronounced with the "Y" sound).

In the Septuagint and other Greek-language Jewish texts, such as the writings of Josephus and Philo of Alexandria, Ἰησοῦς Iēsoûs is the standard Koine Greek form used to translate both of the Hebrew names: Yehoshua and Yeshua. (It was also used for Joshua son of Nun in one verse where today's Hebrew text has the form without the yod.)

The modern English
name "Jesus" is derived from ancient Greek Iêsous by a path of linguistic development which is extremely typical and completely ordinary for items of Classical vocabulary: It was borrowed from Greek into Latin, from Latin into early medieval Old French, from medieval French into medieval Middle English, and then developed within the English language from medieval times into modern times -- with all the accompanying appropriate sound changes normal to each stage of this evolution. So modern English "Jesus" derives from original Hebrew/Aramaic Yêshû` by means of a sequence of closest possible adaptations when borrowing the name from one language to another, and by normal linguistic changes over time -- and therefore it is not the result of any artificial manipulations or unnatural alterations.

kilde: http://symbolictruth.fateback.com/yeshua-yasu-isa.htm and : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahshua

Salvation

(Greek soteria; Hebrew yeshu'ah).

Salvation has in Scriptural language the general meaning of liberation from straitened circumstances or from other evils, and of a translation into a state of freedom and security (1 Samuel 11:13; 14:45; 2 Samuel 23:10; 2 Kings 13:17). At times it expresses God's help against Israel's enemies, at other times, the Divine blessing bestowed on the produce of the soil (Isaiah 45:Cool. As sin is the greatest evil, being the root and source of all evil, Sacred Scripture uses the word "salvation" mainly in the sense of liberation of the human race or of individual man from sin and its consequences. We shall first consider the salvation of the human race, and then salvation as it is verified in the individual man.

Salvation- link to more info:
http://www.thercg.org/books/jwis.html?cid=g0102&s_kwcid=salvation|1019864161&gclid=CPfi4pW84ZECFQ9BMAodAzeVWw

Let us discuss this,we want to know more,tell us?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

Yeshua as the original name for Jesus or? Empty Re: Yeshua as the original name for Jesus or?

Post by Angelgirl Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:26 pm

In my heart, whether He is the Alpha and Omega, the Great I AM, the Beginning and the End, He is God. Jesus who died on the cross, no matter what the language you say His Name in, is still Savior and Lord. There is only ONE Gospel of the Lord. (Well 4 actually) Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. There is only ONE who died for our sins.
Angelgirl
Angelgirl

Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Retired/Disabled Medical Professional
Humor : A lttle dry
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Yeshua as the original name for Jesus or? Empty JESUS - IMMANUEL

Post by Admin Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:24 pm

Let me explane litle bit more...if you accept?

First of all I will never hurt people who believe..in Jesus christ ,God or other religion.

One day ( few weeks ago) I was in the church,and use the computer.I fix something,at same time I discuss with the people in the ministry about a forum for the church.Suddeley I just open this Jesus.topdiscussion and show them,just demostrate how a forum works.
But,It was like a power come over me, I really dont know what I should use if for.My plan was to delite it again.

When I open this forum, I dont know anything more about Jesus,than I have learn when I was kid.

I live today together with a woman,who really believe in Jesus and God.And I have big respect for religion,and all people who believe...I promise her to recieve Jesus,and work for God like she does.She told me how God have help here many many times.And for me its really amazing,to see its like God fellow her,every day!

For 4 weeks ago,I really meet God.Its like a lot of other people have told me.He can "talk" to you,and tell you to do a lot of thing, if you can listen to him,and understant its him who talk to you.

One day in the morning, I got a strong message,and I told my wife.. its like I should go to a city.I do this,just go there,walk to a library.. it was like some one show me the way..In.. and walk around.Open differnet books,I come to Religion..and just look at different book.Open and it was same "message".10 -12 books,and its continue.. on internet.

I told my wife this,and she say like you.. but this continue,and more and more message come up.Its like some one told me..
"your forum? do you know what its mean?" I was not afraid,but its was real strong message.

I searching,and ask.. I have allready got the "answer" but not why i have got this message. It was like God tell me.. Immanuel my son,was called Yeshua pronounse Jesus,like we call him..and that is OK, but people mix the meaning,people forget what its mean. Jesus mean salvation,like Immanuel mean : God with us..And listen,and look around you how many people who are against "Jesus" tell bad thing,have teory about,dont trust him.
When you see this in books,on internet,people tell you.. you shall think and understand,You know,and you believe in "jesus" cause you just call him this,but you also believe and know what the deep meaning.

All this people who beleive in Jesus,will always know him,and say or think its Jesus - christ,savior,salvation,lord,God,messias,and have all word for him in the head, and know the real meaning.

But people who just call him "Jesus" with out know the deep meaning and power that name has,talk about wrong person.
Many people have also a name "Jesus" and that is only a name... it dont come from hebrew - "yeshua."

So its like God say,tell my people this,and they will understand.

I sit here now and write,you dont believe it .. but I feel real power inside me,like some one help me to write.

I believe God will give me more wisdom,then I will also explain people better.

When we recieve "Jesus" it means: we clean up in our life,we are totally free from old sin and we cover us/ protect us with "jesus" for the ever lasting life .We will get connection with God,our "protection/salvation" will help us,if we are in a dagerous sone.. we ask God for help and he know we have recieve Jesus. You can also read: 2 Corinthians 5-17

This is how I have understand the strong message,and I have never ever had so big change in my life before.

---
And every day...every day have I get message. Also today,I got a new message.. read:1 Timoteus 10- 20..

This is real strong message I recieve it today,I have read and read this many times.
I understand it like God never punish people.He "give" them to satan or people choice it self.And i have mix this,cause many Christian have told me,if I do this .. God punish me.

No.God never punish,we choice this and if we choice Satan,we will get punished.We will never succeed..

But please,you can help me? This is only my own translating,my own opinion.I can do a mistake,but why God do this for me now?

Admin

Last edited by Admin on Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

Yeshua as the original name for Jesus or? Empty Jesus

Post by Betty Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:37 pm

Hello Angelgirl

My God bless you sister.
I have telling my husband,exatly the same like you.The Bible says Jesus is the same yesterday,today,and for ever no matter what ever people call him in any language,he will remind the same.He does not change.

But I know he searching for the knowlengde and wisdom from God,he is also hungry and thursty,and I believe the God works he has started in him he will fullfiled it.

God bless you and keep in touch.

Betty
Betty
Betty

Number of posts : 7
Job/hobbies : Preacher,singer,evangelist
Humor : Dry
Registration date : 2008-01-27

http://www.kc-jyderup.dk/

Back to top Go down

Yeshua as the original name for Jesus or? Empty Re: Yeshua as the original name for Jesus or?

Post by Angelgirl Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:42 pm

I believe you and I believe that you are searching and God is leading you to the things that He wants for you in your life. God is doing this for you now because you have finally and totally have opened yourself up to His will for you in your life. I also know of that feeling that comes over you. It is like a bubbling brook inside of you. It is an unmistakable, physical feeling.
God will one day punish those that have gone against Him.
God wants you to grow in His Word. It is wonderful to see the burning desire inside of you to learn and experience God and to share Him with others. When you give your heart to the only One who died for the remission of sins, He takes you and puts you up on a mountain top and you want to shout His glory to the world. Never lose that first love and keep listening to Him. If you go back on God now, when you turn back to Him again it will never be the same as the first time. Just keep doing what you are doing. If it is spreading the gospel, doing good for others...if it promotes the Lord, peace and love, patience and understanding, then it IS of God. You are in my prayers as you delight in the Lord. Delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart and if the desire of your heart is to serve Him, then He will grant you the gifts of the Spirit and the power wherewith you will be able to do works for Him. He will keep alive that first love that you feel now. God Bless you!
Angelgirl
Angelgirl

Number of posts : 46
Job/hobbies : Retired/Disabled Medical Professional
Humor : A lttle dry
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down