JESUS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

holy spirit

2 posters

Go down

holy spirit Empty holy spirit

Post by Admin Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:33 pm

holy spirit

one of my friends said he is a christian fill with them holy spirit, yet he says that some saint's spirits can come in him and speak trough him. and that this is his gift from God....Im totally confuse can some one experience, help me with this topic please!!!!!!!!

karol

Hi Karol
You are "totally confuse". If this is a gift from God,then there is no reason to be confused,and the spirit of God does not confuses,cause the holy spirit is faithfull, and he will always confirm his word.If God has called him he will fullfill the good work he have started in him.

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 250
Job/hobbies : Fishing,and "fishing",make peace,help ppl.
Humor : yes,all different.Dont worry just tell..
Registration date : 2007-12-30

http://www.forumportalen.com

Back to top Go down

holy spirit Empty holy spirit

Post by chriss_N1964 Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:36 pm

Dear Karol,
also i had some questions in my mind about "holy spirit" a few monht ago...i must ell you that i m getting ready to become chrisitanity. i began to read bible... everything was going to well till read to some passages about "holy spirit... i was little confused. because i thinked first moment.." if wonder Christanity isn't monotheist religion?"... it wasnt possible... therefore i read to some passages 3-4 times. last weekend i inished to read "the holy bible" and i understoond YES...holy spirit is one gift from The GOD. and Holly spirit is faithful and power belief to The GOD.in MY HEART....
the holy spirit isn't one person.i mean: we can't say "he is one angel or any name" example: if during we getting ready to do any mistake one thing ( example: lie or jelious to my friends etc) if One voice says "" noo, dont do " or if we feel to pangs of concience " now THIS IS HOLY SPIRIT...
i m sorry, i have not good english, but i hope you understand i mean...this is my opinion... noo pnly opinion.. my belief this.
dear Karol, i dont know you had or/ have which religion.? if you was muslum, be confused is very normal first times... if you was muslum, you have view islamic information... but dont worry... when you will learn to The Bible ,step by step, you will understand very much...
believe me, if i cant read the Holy bible for only one day, i am not feeling good mood to myself...
Dear Betty, i told to Karol to voice of my heart... if i have wrong? please correct me.
chriss_N1964
chriss_N1964

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

holy spirit Empty holy spirit 2

Post by chriss_N1964 Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:57 pm

i will write 2 letter. first one letter is mine and second letter is my friend Al,( he is living USA) he is helping me always.. he is explaining my questions...thank you Al, I love you...

My Dear Al,
sorry, i didnt write letter you for long time...
i finished to read to The Bible. now i m reading old testemant (it didnt finish yet) and i am again staring to read new testament second time...
Do you remember? i asked you about holy spirit ... i think i found to answer in my heart...
i will try to explain you. maybe i am wrong. but i am believing then. Holy spirit is the biggest belief to The GOD and The Jesus. Holy spirit is balance to our feels& behavours& our views& he orientates us for right way.Holy spirit is voice of The GOD.
Dear Al,i have very important decision too.FOR BE VERY GOOD AND STRONG BELIEF CHRISTIAN; i must just accept to The jesus son of The GOD. and i must believe to Holy spirit... after i will learn at all stap by step...
because :
Matthew Part 18: Jeus said: Truly i tell you, unless you change and become like litlle children,you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.Therefore ,whoever takes a humble place-bocning like this shild- is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes one such child in my mane welcome me. "

God bless,chrisitan loves................... friend N.

Dear N.,

I am so glad to hear from you. I was wondering how you were doing and I can see that you have been busy reading and coming to understand more about God. I congratulate you on you diligence in studying.the Bible.

You are on the right track about the Holy Spirit. He indeed is the voice of God, but also is the Father and the Son. The Holy Spirit is a unique voice of God in that He guides a person into knowing the truth of God. When Jesus was preparing His disciples for His departure He told them that He was sending the Holy Spirit. Here is what Jesus said in John 14:16, 17, 26, "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper (Comforter, Greek Parakletos means one who stands beside us), that He may abide with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him, but you know Him and He dwells with you and will be in you. But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you."

Read John 16:5-15. Here Jesus says that the Holy Spirit will guide us into all truth (verse13). The Holy Spirit's ministry is to glorify Jesus (verse 14,15). The Holy Spirit is as much a person as is the Father and Son as can be seen by these verses.

Look up these verses about the Holy Spirit that show who He is and what He is like:

He speaks Acts 13:2 and Revelation 2:7
He intercedes Romans 8:26
He testifies John 15:26
He leads Romans 8:14, Acts 8:29
He commands Acts 16:6,7
He guides John 16:13
He appoints Acts 20:28
He can be lied to Acts 5:3-4
He can be grieved Ephesians 4:30

The Holy Spirit is God:
He is eternal Hebrews 9:14
He is all powerful Luke 1:35
He is everywhere present Psalm 139:7
He is all knowing 1 Corinthians 2:10-11

The Holy Spirit is called God Acts 5:3-4
He is the creator Genesis 1:2

The Bible tells us that all three, Father, Son and Holy Spirit were together creating the world. Genesis 1:1, Genesis 1:2, 1:26, John 1:3.

The last command that Jesus gave His disciples before his ascension is recorded in Matthew 28:18-20 to make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Notice it says in the name (one God) not names.

2 Corithians 3:14 reads, "The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all. Amen." This benediction clearly shows that all members of the Godhead are equally God.

I am praying that you will soon understand that the Lord Jesus Christ came into the world to be the perfect sacrifice for every person who puts their trust in HIm. John 3:15,16, 5:24, Romans 5:8, 6:23, Ephesians 2:8-9, 1 John 5:11-13

God bless,
Al
chriss_N1964
chriss_N1964

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

holy spirit Empty Re: holy spirit

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down